get over it

piratedownsth

wtf, is everyone on the road right now for thankgiving?

the season is far from over, the bucs will not win another superbowl this year mad.gif , are the bucs getting better though, yes smile.gif , so what chit happens rolleyes.gif .

the falcons will win tomorrow, yes, you heard me right, they will smack the colt's in the **** mouth unsure.gif .

you know it is bad around here when maxlibido is wearing his mourning suit, calling for the saints to go 6-10, horsechit dry.gif .

anyway, good turkey day folks if you are on the road.

soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines, and yes even you puddle jumpin' coasties who are overseas, or underway....them fer's better be treatin you right out there tomorrow.

i don't know about everyone else, but i've had the week off. as such, i'm conducting a scientific study of how much booze it takes to float my liver.

i suppose it doesn't help that with every glass of liquid goodness, a liver gets more and more stone-like, but it's in the name of science.

/and yes, in honor of the season, i do have some wild turkey.

//what's worse, i know a guy who's actually proud of slugging down some malt liqour called "fighting co*k."

i don't know about everyone else, but i've had the week off. as such, i'm conducting a scientific study of how much booze it takes to float my liver.

i suppose it doesn't help that with every glass of liquid goodness, a liver gets more and more stone-like, but it's in the name of science.

/and yes, in honor of the season, i do have some wild turkey.

//what's worse, i know a guy who's actually proud of slugging down some malt liqour called "fighting co*k."

laugh.gif

i believe the falcon's have the last shot tomorrow night to bring any respect to the nfcs so far this year as far as putting a beatdown on a "good" team...

wait, i think the panthers play the ######-romo's....

schick.jpg

apparently, it was over the minute we signed jason david.

do you know how much a player has to suck when you think longingly of the days of fred freaking thomas?

note to john fox

it takes less than a minute to devise a gameplan to attack the saints defense.

here are the three easy steps.

1. fake an off tackle hand off to either rb

2. watch in glee as cb jason david and fs josh bullocks bite on the play

action like a hungry pit on a raw steak.

3. throw the ball in the general direction of the wr lined up opposite of

david and watch him run in for an easy touchdown.

i am not joking, it's this freaking easy.

note to john fox

it takes less than a minute to devise a gameplan to attack the saints defense.

here are the three easy steps.

1. fake an off tackle hand off to either rb

2. watch in glee as cb jason david and fs josh bullocks bite on the play

action like a hungry pit on a raw steak.

3. throw the ball in the general direction of the wr lined up opposite of

david and watch him run in for an easy touchdown.

i am not joking, it's this freaking easy.

it's called many different things, but here's the madden version:

i-formation, near, far, pro-set, single back (oh ****, you could probably line up in a power i or single wing and pull it off,)

play action

y-reciever (the one david is going to make look like a superstar,) stop and go

x-reciver post

te- 5 yard out

after the play fake, read the fs and throw the other way.

wash, rinse, repeat.

/think about it for a minute. i'm some drunked up jackleg and i could outscheme the saints defense. a real oc should be fired if he couldn't think that up.

apparently, it was over the minute we signed jason david.

do you know how much a player has to suck when you think longingly of the days of fred freaking thomas?

but really, does it matter? seriously, what do you have to look froward to past winning the special ed south, an ###### kicking via green bay, indy, or most likely new england?

/notice i didn't say the cowpukes. they're the only team in the league i'd cheer the birdies against.

the only thing that's good about winning the south is being the only team to win it three times.

the only thing that's good about winning the south is being the only team to win it three times.

yep it is nice to be the best looking terd that floated to the top so far, we must win this game against the deadskins...if not they let the saints back in and it could get real interesting. the next 3 games are not sure wins, but i do have to say the future is so bright, i have my blindfold on smile.gif .

oh, and thanks saints and the panther fan for bringing some life back to the rc, i had to post in the tatf, and well ******.....just welcome back from your hangovers.

ohmy.gifhuh.gifblink.gif

please don't say you posted in the vick forum also laugh.gif

that forum was a brilliant move by the moderator of this place, any other board and there would be a lot of banned huggers of that guy laugh.gif .

but no way i will ever post in there again, i think i made that mistake once or twice and have since blacked it out.

that forum was a brilliant move by the moderator of this place, any other board and there would be a lot of banned huggers of that guy laugh.gif .

but no way i will ever post in there again, i think i made that mistake once or twice and have since blacked it out.

the land of the dog slayer can get fun. you just have to pick your spots carefully, and poke away with the sharpest stick you can find.

/the college board is usually pretty good

the land of the dog slayer can get fun. you just have to pick your spots carefully, and poke away with the sharpest stick you can find.

/the college board is usually pretty good

the worst part about it is, vick already poked them huggers worse than anyone ever could with the written word, but hug on vickies laugh.gif .

the worst part about it is, vick already poked them huggers worse than anyone ever could with the written word, but hug on vickies laugh.gif .

that's the only thing that kind of makes me feel bad.

i mean, it's basically battered woman syndrome, and here ya go swinging a baseball bat at some heads.

/kind of bad

//but not really

///and don't beat your wives, beat vick lovers.