philadelphia eagles fans charged with every unsolved crime in america

!owahorse

philadelphia, pa in a bizarre but rather stirring sequence of events, district attorney lon chambers announced that the state of pennsylvania will charge philadelphia eagles fans, as a collective whole, with every unsolved crime in america. we have a number of witnesses, testimonials and evidence that implicates philadelphia eagles fans in a majority of the unsolved crimes in american history, including a handful of presidential assassinations, chambers explained. if we can push through some indictments, this could really boost our clearance rate. if we stick to our guns for long enough, there s a reasonable expectation that we can eventually prosecute this group. ****, it worked for the feds going after bonds. eagles fans, known for being violent and unruly, responded to these allegations by forming into an angry mob and shouting indiscernible nonsense as they flipped over cars and pelted the courthouse with batteries. charges are expected to be filed before the end of the week.

• 3 weeks later...
!owahorse (11/21/2007)

philadelphia, pa in a bizarre but rather stirring sequence of events, district attorney lon chambers announced that the state of pennsylvania will charge philadelphia eagles fans, as a collective whole, with every unsolved crime in america. we have a number of witnesses, testimonials and evidence that implicates philadelphia eagles fans in a majority of the unsolved crimes in american history, including a handful of presidential assassinations, chambers explained. if we can push through some indictments, this could really boost our clearance rate. if we stick to our guns for long enough, there s a reasonable expectation that we can eventually prosecute this group. ****, it worked for the feds going after bonds. eagles fans, known for being violent and unruly, responded to these allegations by forming into an angry mob and shouting indiscernible nonsense as they flipped over cars and pelted the courthouse with batteries. charges are expected to be filed before the end of the week.

YOU MAY BE KIDDING BUT ............ THEY ARE FANS THAT YOU DON'T WANT TO MESS WITH. THEY THINK THAT THE OPONENTS FANS ARE THERE JUST FOR THEM TO VIOLATE. AND THEY VIOLATE YOU WITH GREAT PLEASURE. I WENT THERE ONCE FOR A GAME WITH THE FALCONS ...... I WAS AFRAID TO SIT THERE ..... AND I WAS AFRAID TO MOVE. THEY KNOW CURSE WORDS THAT EVEN I HAD NEVER HEARD BEFORE. I'LL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN UNLESS THE ENTIRE GEORGIA NATIONAL GUARD GOES WITH ME. AND THEY WILL HAVE TO SIT WITH ME. YES THE EAGLES FANS ARE ON AMERICA'S MOST WANTED LIST....................................... aka ................REV2000:w00t: