bucs win big

~~bb&#39s revenge~~

good game falco's. im not here to gloat. we were in your shoes last year. your qb goes down, you realzie you are weaker in some positions than you thought before the year started, and you guys just suck right now. its a transition year, and i take no pride in bashing the falcons. you guys will rebound.

john abraham was all over garcia today. he couldnt be stopped. i could use the excuse that our lt is on ir, and donald penn is a 2nd year undrafted fa who nobody even thought would make our team so he shouldnt even be able to hang with abraham. but, penn has played verg well in place of luke petitgout so i wont use that excuse today. abraham just owned him

hall got burnt crispy. all he does is play undisciplined football. he would never make it on this team. we have real leaders on our defense for over a decade now that have been checking egos at the door. nobody would put up with his shyt on this team. not only would his ego not fit here, but he takes too many chances and gets beat too often in zone coverage andmissing tackles because he is so undisciplined. we dont allow that on our defense. you all can say how great he is all you want, but even as a coverage cb he gets beat a lot. you can have him

our defense is amazing. best secondary in football. great group of lb led by barrett ruud. our dl is lacking, but they are playing better too.

anyways, keep your heads up falcon ffans. you will be lucky to win 1 out of your next 5 games looking at your schedule. you guys will be back though, there is nothing you can doa bout years like this

good game falco's. im not here to gloat. we were in your shoes last year. your qb goes down, you realzie you are weaker in some positions than you thought before the year started, and you guys just suck right now. its a transition year, and i take no pride in bashing the falcons. you guys will rebound.

john abraham was all over garcia today. he couldnt be stopped. i could use the excuse that our lt is on ir, and donald penn is a 2nd year undrafted fa who nobody even thought would make our team so he shouldnt even be able to hang with abraham. but, penn has played verg well in place of luke petitgout so i wont use that excuse today. abraham just owned him

hall got burnt crispy. all he does is play undisciplined football. he would never make it on this team. we have real leaders on our defense for over a decade now that have been checking egos at the door. nobody would put up with his shyt on this team. not only would his ego not fit here, but he takes too many chances and gets beat too often in zone coverage andmissing tackles because he is so undisciplined. we dont allow that on our defense. you all can say how great he is all you want, but even as a coverage cb he gets beat a lot. you can have him

our defense is amazing. best secondary in football. great group of lb led by barrett ruud. our dl is lacking, but they are playing better too.

anyways, keep your heads up falcon ffans. you will be lucky to win 1 out of your next 5 games looking at your schedule. you guys will be back though, there is nothing you can doa bout years like this

laugh.gif you've got a cold cold heart.