bucs win big

~~bb&#39s revenge~~

good game falco's. im not here to gloat. we were in your shoes last year. your qb goes down, you realzie you are weaker in some positions than you thought before the year started, and you guys just suck right now. its a transition year, and i take no pride in bashing the falcons. you guys will rebound.

john abraham was all over garcia today. he couldnt be stopped. i could use the excuse that our lt is on ir, and donald penn is a 2nd year undrafted fa who nobody even thought would make our team so he shouldnt even be able to hang with abraham. but, penn has played verg well in place of luke petitgout so i wont use that excuse today. abraham just owned him

hall got burnt crispy. all he does is play undisciplined football. he would never make it on this team. we have real leaders on our defense for over a decade now that have been checking egos at the door. nobody would put up with his shyt on this team. not only would his ego not fit here, but he takes too many chances and gets beat too often in zone coverage andmissing tackles because he is so undisciplined. we dont allow that on our defense. you all can say how great he is all you want, but even as a coverage cb he gets beat a lot. you can have him

our defense is amazing. best secondary in football. great group of lb led by barrett ruud. our dl is lacking, but they are playing better too.

anyways, keep your heads up falcon ffans. you will be lucky to win 1 out of your next 5 games looking at your schedule. you guys will be back though, there is nothing you can doa bout years like this

i dont feel good about beating the falcons. they are what they are, a bad team. im not gloating, im calling it like it is. i feel good that the bucs won today, but it doesnt even feel the same as it did all the otehr year we beat the snot out of bad falcon teams. this year is different. they dont suck in the same sense that the jets or dolphins suck. the falcons have some good pieces to the puzzle, everything just went wrong for them this year, but ihave nod uobt they will be competitive again next year

i dont feel good about beating the falcons. they are what they are, a bad team. im not gloating, im calling it like it is. i feel good that the bucs won today, but it doesnt even feel the same as it did all the otehr year we beat the snot out of bad falcon teams. this year is different. they dont suck in the same sense that the jets or dolphins suck. the falcons have some good pieces to the puzzle, everything just went wrong for them this year, but ihave nod uobt they will be competitive again next year

that's a bit better.

you guys flat out beat us today. the bucs are the better team this year. i'm able to keep my head up because i've seen how the bucs went from 4-12 last year to already 6 wins this year. also, how the packers finished strong last year, and have carried that over to this year. i am frustrated with the decisions made by petrino. in all fairness to petrino, he was dealt a bad hand, and i don't think many coaches could make this team a contender. the fact of the matter is mike vick was able to mask the fact that the ol was, and still is, flat awful; and now with a "drop-back" qb we stand no chance.

it's just been a bad season for us. now it looks like rod coleman and trey lewis are going to be out for the year. trey lewis was doing a really nice job on the dl this year. it won't just be one good draft or fa period to turn this team into a contender again, but i look forward to seeing how fast they can turn it around. in two years, i see this being a formidable team.

it would be real easy for me to say the falcons are not going to be good again for a long time. thats what many falcon fans said to bucs fans last year. im not that shortsighted though. for one, the falcons have a decent nucleus. for two, the way the nfl is setup any team can turn things around with 1 offseason. you guys will be back soon

the bucs came out rusty, or the falcons d is starting to come around. pittman was definately corroded at the start though.

falcons were in it for at least the 1st half, and if not for the to's would have been much closer game.

i just refuse to understand the decision to start leftwich.

harrington would have kept them in the game, his quick read "dink & dunk" is exactly what moves the ball against the bucs d, especially with an o line that can't maintain protection.

i don't understand how some fans think any qb can get a ball 20 plus yards downfield consistently without some mobility at qb, or a great oline.

they have their troubles, but will be alright once they get the right people for the scheme, although i do remember alot of jokes about the bucs and their 12 qb's on the roster bs laugh.gif .

lions, skins lost so a wildcard spot is still to be had, the giants are pretty much in with their remaining schedule.

everyone lick their wounds, and get the sense of humor back in here please. hello saints fans?

right. you're not here to gloat. that post was just one big example of gloating.

spare them the "keep your head up" crap. i'm sure they don't want to hear it from you. it's a bit condescending.

congrats to you guys irishbuc. as bad as i hate to admit it you guys whipped us in about every facet of the game. i will still look forward to the rematch in tampa but honestly we are a terrible team right now.

good game falco's. im not here to gloat. we were in your shoes last year. your qb goes down, you realzie you are weaker in some positions than you thought before the year started, and you guys just suck right now. its a transition year, and i take no pride in bashing the falcons. you guys will rebound.

john abraham was all over garcia today. he couldnt be stopped. i could use the excuse that our lt is on ir, and donald penn is a 2nd year undrafted fa who nobody even thought would make our team so he shouldnt even be able to hang with abraham. but, penn has played verg well in place of luke petitgout so i wont use that excuse today. abraham just owned him

hall got burnt crispy. all he does is play undisciplined football. he would never make it on this team. we have real leaders on our defense for over a decade now that have been checking egos at the door. nobody would put up with his shyt on this team. not only would his ego not fit here, but he takes too many chances and gets beat too often in zone coverage andmissing tackles because he is so undisciplined. we dont allow that on our defense. you all can say how great he is all you want, but even as a coverage cb he gets beat a lot. you can have him

our defense is amazing. best secondary in football. great group of lb led by barrett ruud. our dl is lacking, but they are playing better too.

anyways, keep your heads up falcon ffans. you will be lucky to win 1 out of your next 5 games looking at your schedule. you guys will be back though, there is nothing you can doa bout years like this

no one here wants to hear that garbage from you rain be gone, sunny here again fans. who are you to say we'll win 1 of our next 5? you probably thought we'd be 1-9 right now. i wish a swift exit in the playoffs....

right. you're not here to gloat. that post was just one big example of gloating.

spare them the "keep your head up" crap. i'm sure they don't want to hear it from you. it's a bit condescending.

good game irish, you guys have a good team. this loss* kinda capped a lid on my fire (hard to do so)....

congrats to you guys irishbuc. as bad as i hate to admit it you guys whipped us in about every facet of the game. i will still look forward to the rematch in tampa but honestly we are a terrible team right now.

thanks, appreciate it. good luck for the rest of the year, with the exception of that game in tampa. i'd like to see you guys beat the saints on monday night wink.gif

no one here wants to hear that garbage from you rain be gone, sunny here again fans. who are you to say we'll win 1 of our next 5? you probably thought we'd be 1-9 right now. i wish a swift exit in the playoffs....

i've made my predictions before. certainly not going to do so right after a game. dude wasn't here all year, then shows up the week of the game to talk his smack. i have no respect for fans like that, be they saints, falcons, bucs, or panthers fans.

i have no love lost for the falcons, but i don't take too kindly to ######s who puff themselves up after a blowout game. we won 31-7, that's says enough in and of itself.

it would be real easy for me to say the falcons are not going to be good again for a long time. thats what many falcon fans said to bucs fans last year. im not that shortsighted though. for one, the falcons have a decent nucleus. for two, the way the nfl is setup any team can turn things around with 1 offseason. you guys will be back soon

thanks...some of you guys have alot of class..your team has needed a garcia for awhile now!..good luck to you..(until we meet again smile.gif )

i blame the coach for putting in leftwich, the team had good chemistry going with harrington and everyone seemed to play harder when he was in, when he put harrington in, the team runs down and gets a score. too little too late. coincidence?

hindsight on a call like that is always 20/20.

i won't ever understand it myself, but you have to wonder if he was looking at film of the pressure the bucs were not getting on qb's, and thought maybe he could get his spread o firing on all cylinders with leftwich.

i just hope the bucs dline is getting better, but it was hard to tell if the success was just a bad oline, and a immobile qb, or things are starting to gel. next week against the skins will be a better test of that i think.

i don't think harrington is a bad qb, if he had a good oline, he could get the ball downfield also, but he needs time, he doesn't get the time so he ends up under presure and gets the ball to a shorter route, then is critisized for being "dink & dunk".

kind of reminds me of a more mobile, brad johnson, and someone is going to get a good qb if petrino is not able to develop his skills to fit this o.

say what you want about petrino, but the **** pressure has got to be unreal.

hindsight on a call like that is always 20/20.

i won't ever understand it myself, but you have to wonder if he was looking at film of the pressure the bucs were not getting on qb's, and thought maybe he could get his spread o firing on all cylinders with leftwich.

i just hope the bucs dline is getting better, but it was hard to tell if the success was just a bad oline, and a immobile qb, or things are starting to gel. next week against the skins will be a better test of that i think.

i don't think harrington is a bad qb, if he had a good oline, he could get the ball downfield also, but he needs time, he doesn't get the time so he ends up under presure and gets the ball to a shorter route, then is critisized for being "dink & dunk".

kind of reminds me of a more mobile, brad johnson, and someone is going to get a good qb if petrino is not able to develop his.

say what you want about petrino, but the **** pressure has got to be unreal.

yeah, i don't get people who said petrino better make the playoffs after the ykw fiasco. with all the injuries and the ykw fiasco most people are saying we're good to even get 3 wins but i still don't get starting leftwich. i think we would have loss regardless but it bothers me.

yeah, i don't get people who said petrino better make the playoffs after the ykw fiasco. with all the injuries and the ykw fiasco most people are saying we're good to even get 3 wins but i still don't get starting leftwich. i think we would have loss regardless but it bothers me.

imo there is a very fine line between good/mediocre/bad teams in the nfl, with the pats being the only exception i can remember since the steelers of 30+ years ago.

look for harrington to do alright against the colts if he starts, may not win, but he knows how to beat that defensive scheme. get some to's, and they may shock the world.

the bucs d could not hang with the colts but that was weeks ago, so you just never know.

even with vick, he would just be scrambling more, and that may get a couple of more wins on the year, but the problems still are the same until he gets the right personnel.

i blame the coach for putting in leftwich, the team had good chemistry going with harrington and everyone seemed to play harder when he was in, when he put harrington in, the team runs down and gets a score. too little too late. coincidence?

well when harrington came in a lot of our starters on d came out. harrington did look better though.