dr. z's power rankings ...

jatchisv2

yeah, ahead of a 6-3 team that destroyed them, a 5-4 team that destroyed them, one spot behind a team they've already beaten, etc. i just don't get it.

obviously you watched neither game. neither team "destroyed" us. the seattle game wasn't at all indicative of the final score. we gave the game away to the lions. handed it on a silver platter. we outplayed them, too.

the only team to "destroy" us so far this year is the colts.

obviously you watched neither game. neither team "destroyed" us. the seattle game wasn't at all indicative of the final score. we gave the game away to the lions. handed it on a silver platter. we outplayed them, too.

the only team to "destroy" us so far this year is the colts.

if you say so. you still lost and you should be behind them.

uhh, hello?! did you watch mnf?? they shut sf out without deion branch and shaun alexander.

i did watch it. it was at qwest field. against the 49ers. the seahawks have been spotty at best this year. losing to the browns? losing in arizona? getting shut out by pittsburgh?

deion branch hasn't been their best receiver since he came through the trade. and alexander isn't their best running back this year.

i did watch it. it was at qwest field. against the 49ers. the seahawks have been spotty at best this year. losing to the browns? losing in arizona? getting shut out by pittsburgh?

deion branch hasn't been their best receiver since he came through the trade. and alexander isn't their best running back this year.

spotty and they still beat you... huh.gif

arizona i agree, but both the browns and steelers would wipe the field with the bucs.