leftwich may start?

piratedownsth

wtf, if this happens, i think there are some strings being pulled by the someone above the hc. why would they bench a qb who has won 2 in a row laugh.gif.

oh yea, the fickle fans of atlanta won't buy tickets to the game.

i won't believe it until i see it, and hope leftwich does start because it will be the bucs best chance to win.

yeah, because tampa bay had great fan support before capturing that lombardi. </sarcasm>

this little bump in the road for the falcons doesn't come close to comparing to the miserable years with the cheap azz culverhouse years.

you know, harrington brought the lions back against the bucs a couple of years ago, he may not be the greatest yet, but he is accurate, and if protected can be dangerous.

leftwich is hard to bring down, and may get rid of the ball better in pressure situations, but doesn't have the decision making ability that harringtaon has, i think i would rather see lefteich.

this little bump in the road for the falcons doesn't come close to comparing to the miserable years with the cheap azz culverhouse years.

you know, harrington brought the lions back against the bucs a couple of years ago, he may not be the greatest yet, but he is accurate, and if protected can be dangerous.

leftwich is hard to bring down, and may get rid of the ball better in pressure situations, but doesn't have the decision making ability that harringtaon has, i think i would rather see lefteich.

little bump in the road? are you on drugs? we haven't had a winning season since 2004, and it's a month away from 2008. we've supported mediocre (7-9 & 8-8) seasons and awful (5-11) seasons. this is no "little bump in the road", this is the nature of the falcons.

little bump in the road? are you on drugs? we haven't had a winning season since 2004, and it's a month away from 2008. we've supported mediocre (7-9 & 8-8) seasons and awful (5-11) seasons. this is no "little bump in the road", this is the nature of the falcons.

yes, it is a little bump in the road, the falcons are not that bad off.

you know as well as i do what the problem was since 2004, so no sense bringing it up.

the bucs are coming out of the same cap ****, with the d being rebuilt, and with an o that actually competes, and a ###### load of money available next year.

yes, it is a little bump in the road, the falcons are not that bad off.

you know as well as i do what the problem was since 2004, so no sense bringing it up.

the bucs are coming out of the same cap ****, with the d being rebuilt, and with an o that actually competes, and a ###### load of money available next year.

the problem since 2004? no sir, there is no "the" or "a", it's a combination of a gazillion things. mediocre play from the quarterback position, inconsistent running game, inconsistent wide receivers, mediocre [at best] offensive line play, weak corners opposite hall, mediocre safety play, poor kicking (forcing us to sign morten anderson in consecutive seasons) sorry game plans, distractions, the jimmy mora clown, and much much more.

i wish i could put a finger on one thing and blame our suckage for the past 3 years on it. then it wouldn't be hard to fix. however, there's a reason why it's been said the falcons have too much to fix. we have problems everywhere...

the problem since 2004? no sir, there is no "the" or "a", it's a combination of a gazillion things. mediocre play from the quarterback position, inconsistent running game, inconsistent wide receivers, mediocre [at best] offensive line play, weak corners opposite hall, mediocre safety play, poor kicking (forcing us to sign morten anderson in consecutive seasons) sorry game plans, distractions, the jimmy mora clown, and much much more.

i wish i could put a finger on one thing and blame our suckage for the past 3 years on it. then it wouldn't be hard to fix. however, there's a reason why it's been said the falcons have too much to fix. we have problems everywhere...

install a new o, with o linemen that don't fit, and lose the mobility at qb that was the strength of the hodge podge o in the 1st place, and try to do all of this with no cap money, good luck petrino laugh.gif.

not real sure what the expectations were, but after the "incident", what could really be expected.

gruden, mora, and peyton came into great situations their 1st years as hc's. petrino was f'd from the beginning, and would have needed a couple of years even with the "exalted one" still playing to get the right personnel with the lack of money.

you watch all the falcon games, i haven't seen a full game yet, and completely missed all games this past weekend, so maybe after i see the game i will change my opinion, but at least it sounds like your d is on the right track.

install a new o, with o linemen that don't fit, and lose the mobility at qb that was the strength of the hodge podge o in the 1st place, and try to do all of this with no cap money, good luck petrino laugh.gif.

not real sure what the expectations were, but after the "incident", what could really be expected.

gruden, mora, and peyton came into great situations their 1st years as hc's. petrino was f'd from the beginning, and would have needed a couple of years even with the "exalted one" still playing to get the right personnel with the lack of money.

you watch all the falcon games, i haven't seen a full game yet, and completely missed all games this past weekend, so maybe after i see the game i will change my opinion, but at least it sounds like your d is on the right track.

pretty much. coach petrino has had no chance to succeed. actually, 3 wins already is a miracle. i'm a homer, so i was expecting a 10-6 (as i do just about every year), but the overall expectations for us were not very high. most pundits had us at 4 wins, maybe 5 wins tops.

pretty much. coach petrino has had no chance to succeed. actually, 3 wins already is a miracle. i'm a homer, so i was expecting a 10-6 (as i do just about every year), but the overall expectations for us were not very high. most pundits had us at 4 wins, maybe 5 wins tops.

8+ wins and the division title would -really- be a miracle.

ef you! rolleyes.gif

so whenfalconslose, at least you have your skins right laugh.giflaugh.gif , ef the cowboys, but i think for the next few hours i can hope they beat your deadskins.

the falcons d didn't look too bad, and hung in there for awhile, but you have to wonder what petrino was thinking with that change, not complaining though laugh.gif .