tampa is going to beat the falcons!

fal-kin

we dont have a shot with this bonehead donatell calling deep zone every down and gruden calling screen passes all day!

btw- this is the only garcia that was ever worth a dam..

223553~jerry-garcia-posters.jpg

expect a heavy dose of graham, and pittman, and although the screen is used some, the bucs don't run many.

should be plenty of film on the falcons o now, and what a great time to get a bye.

just hope garcia stays healthy this year, if not he goes home to that fine azz wife, so win-win for that dude either way laugh.gif .

expect a heavy dose of graham, and pittman, and although the screen is used some, the bucs don't run many.

should be plenty of film on the falcons o now, and what a great time to get a bye.

just hope garcia stays healthy this year, if not he goes home to that fine azz wife, so win-win for that dude either way laugh.gif .

and don't forget about our new burner, bennett. gonna be a long day for the birdies. i'm going to enjoy crushing their "playoff" aspirations.

right. the score of those games was pathetic as for how lopsided the games actually were.

you're right, it's not indicative of how lopsided the games actually were. especially considering we doubled your red zone appearences, missed 5 field goals, set a rushing record, and beat you by two touchdowns (twice).

you're right, it's not indicative of how lopsided the games actually were. especially considering we doubled your red zone appearences, missed 5 field goals, set a rushing record, and beat you by two touchdowns (twice).

two touchdowns = 12 points. you beat us by a touchdown, a 2 point conversion, and a field goal in each game. not two touchdowns. but whatever makes you feel best!

this is what i was saying blink.gif it said more about both teams inability to put the ball in the end-zone than anything else. the games should of been 30-40 points to whatever we scored. they weren't. it was pathetic on both accounts. if we could of scored more than 11 points in either game we would of won. and if i recall correctly one of them should of been more like a 4 point differential, due to the fact that a brooks td was reversed on a ###### call.

two touchdowns = 12 points. you beat us by a touchdown, a 2 point conversion, and a field goal in each game. not two touchdowns. but whatever makes you feel best!

this is what i was saying blink.gif it said more about both teams inability to put the ball in the end-zone than anything else. the games should of been 30-40 points to whatever we scored. they weren't. it was pathetic on both accounts. if we could of scored more than 11 points in either game we would of won. and if i recall correctly one of them should of been more like a 4 point differential, due to the fact that a brooks td was reversed on a ###### call.

sorry for short changing ya'. laugh.gif

if you scored 11 points in either game? if we'd score 6 points in both game from 2005 we'd have been division champions or at least in the playoffs.

sorry for short changing ya'. laugh.gif

if you scored 11 points in either game? if we'd score 6 points in both game from 2005 we'd have been division champions or at least in the playoffs.

i assume you know the essentials of football. i was worried for a second that you didn't, calling a 17 to 6 game a 2 touchdown win. that just goes to show how truly pathetic the game was. the bucs couldn't muster more than 3 and 6 points, and the falcons, despite rushing for over 300 yards in one game, couldn't score more than 17 points.

i assume you know the essentials of football. i was worried for a second that you didn't, calling a 17 to 6 game a 2 touchdown win. that just goes to show how truly pathetic the game was. the bucs couldn't muster more than 3 and 6 points, and the falcons, despite rushing for over 300 yards in one game, couldn't score more than 17 points.

i knew we scored 2 touchdowns both times, and that's what stuck. the games were boring, but a falcons win makes it exciting and winning by double-digits both times makes it even sweeter. we did rush for over 300 yards, but we missed 4 field goals. if the kicker does his job, that results in 26 net points which concludes a 26-3 victory or 26-10 (with brooks' touchdown).

i knew we scored 2 touchdowns both times, and that's what stuck. the games were boring, but a falcons win makes it exciting and winning by double-digits both times makes it even sweeter. we did rush for over 300 yards, but we missed 4 field goals. if the kicker does his job, that results in 26 net points which concludes a 26-3 victory or 26-10 (with brooks' touchdown).

you wont hear me deny that each game was an ###### whooping that i hope to forget in the near future.

my sole comfort that first game was that the bucs were going to get their first win. boy was i wrong.

the second game i just resigned wasn't ours.

and i hope i don't have to deal with another sweep by the dirty birds in the near future.

• 4 weeks later...