we gonna hear how hall owns galloway?

irishbuc

22 rec, 322 yds in their last 3 meetings. imagine how he'll fare sunday! hall's going to be diving for the back of his cleats like every other cornerback in the league.

not the numbers of a "shutdown" corner.

most of that came the first time we played you guys in 05. i have that game on dvd and we played a lot of zone. guess how many tds galloway has in the last three meetings. wink.gif

oh, btw, hall will shut down galloway. write it down.

most of that came the first time we played you guys in 05. i have that game on dvd and we played a lot of zone. guess how many tds galloway has in the last three meetings. wink.gif

oh, btw, hall will shut down galloway. write it down.

check the stats again. he had over 200 yards against you guys last year.

galloway will have a td. write it down.

check the stats again. he had over 200 yards against you guys last year.

galloway will have a td. write it down.

my mistake. i meant 06, but what i said about the game was true.

trust me, galloways impact if covered by hall will be minimal. if i am wrong i will eat crow, but i'm almost positive d. hall will lock galloway down.

my mistake. i meant 06, but what i said about the game was true.

trust me, galloways impact if covered by hall will be minimal. if i am wrong i will eat crow, but i'm almost positive d. hall will lock galloway down.

trust you? wow you must have some insider information. judging by his past performances he's done alright with hall in the game. i doubt this time will be any different.

no td. no long catches. not sure about the rest, but i think about 35 yards total. do you consider that shut down?

that would be shut down. anything under 50 yards and without a td is shut down. now if he gets 40 yards and a td, he wasn't shut down.

consider this: the past 3 seasons, galloway has been held under 50 yards 10 times in a game he's registered one or more catch. 3 of those games he's caught a td in. so essentially he's been rendered "shut down" 7 games of the past three years.

consider the fact that the last time galloway failed to get over the 50 yard mark against atlanta was early 05.

that would be shut down. anything under 50 yards and without a td is shut down. now if he gets 40 yards and a td, he wasn't shut down.

consider this: the past 3 seasons, galloway has been held under 50 yards 10 times in a game he's registered one or more catch. 3 of those games he's caught a td in. so essentially he's been rendered "shut down" 7 games of the past three years.

consider the fact that the last time galloway failed to get over the 50 yard mark against atlanta was early 05.

that's pretty good. however, hall has been lights out this year. before the season started lot of people said he was overrated, and i agreed. however, he has been an absolute stud this year and i'm willing to bet that he will keep galloway in check.

does it matter?

it does if you make the type of statement you made about the differences between the offenses and defenses you have been victorious against and my bucs. i think any given sunday is appropriate and yes it is possible that the falcs could win but it's not likely given the quality of teams the falcs have defeated and my bucs.