here we go!

irishbuc

you falcon fans are too much. you beat carolina. yeah, okay. big deal. you're 3-6. you mocked saints fans for doing the same thing, getting all excited over a couple wins. granted, the bucs, the division leaders, are 5-4 so it's not -so- far-fetched.. but if i was you guys i'd be nervous as **** for next weekend. historically we own the georgia dome. we call it rayjay north.

thanks for knocking off the panthers, but i'll be looking forward to crushing those hopes again. will we then hear about how the division's not out of reach at 3-7?

if by some stretch of the imagination you guys beat us next weekend, you have the colts week 11, @ st. louis, saints again week 13, @ tampa, @ arizona which is difficult for any team, and seattle. all very losable games. come back to reality, here.

you falcon fans are too much. you beat carolina. yeah, okay. big deal. you're 3-6. you mocked saints fans for doing the same thing, getting all excited over a couple wins. granted, the bucs, the division leaders, are 5-4 so it's not -so- far-fetched.. but if i was you guys i'd be nervous as **** for next weekend. historically we own the georgia dome. we call it rayjay north.

thanks for knocking off the panthers, but i'll be looking forward to crushing those hopes again. will we then hear about how the division's not out of reach at 3-7?

if by some stretch of the imagination you guys beat us next weekend, you have the colts week 11, @ st. louis, saints again week 13, @ tampa, @ arizona which is difficult for any team, and seattle. all very losable games. come back to reality, here.

here's for history: 14-3 and 17-6.

we all know carolina will lose to green bay next weekend, so we practically control our own destiny. if we beat tampa sunday, we'll be 1 game out out of a 1st place lead.

here's for history: 14-3 and 17-6

we all know carolina will lose to green bay next weekend, so we practically control our own destiny. if we beat tampa sunday, we'll be 1 game out out of a 1st place lead.

i know you just completely ignored my post where i showed you your remaining opponents. you think you can get out of that at 5-2? because realistically that's what you need. and 8-8 would be a long shot.

you'll be 4-6. we'll be 5-5 with a better divisional record. either way we're still in better shape than you, win or lose. we have the easier schedule. we have the better team. if anyone else has a shot at the division, it's new orleans - not atlanta.

sorry but that's your dose of reality.

you'll be 4-6. we'll be 5-5 with a better divisional record. either way we're still in better shape than you, win or lose. we have the easier schedule. we have the better team. if anyone else has a shot at the division, it's new orleans - not atlanta.

ask new orleans what happened to their easier schedule today.

ask new orleans what happened to their easier schedule today.

you can say that all you want. i watched the game. you guys looked decent, carolina looked terrible. that's what happens when a team doesn't have a functional quarterback.

if atlanta wins this sunday, which is a big if, i will give you your props and agree with you. right now i'm just not seeing it.

you can say that all you want. i watched the game. you guys looked decent, carolina looked terrible. that's what happens when a team doesn't have a functional quarterback.

if atlanta wins this sunday, which is a big if, i will give you your props and agree with you. right now i'm just not seeing it.

thus far, you have proved to be the better team.

i don't see this 'big if' though. you have 1 road win and you're one-dimensional.

i'm sorry but how are the bucs gonna win??? they have no one!!!!!!!

how are the falcs gonna win? they have no qb and their d is spotty at best. oh, and they don't use their good rb.

you guys crack me up. the same people around here who laughed at saints fans for getting all worked up over a couple wins are doing the exact same thing.

pittman, clayton, alex smith and greg spires should all be back for the game. pittman + graham + bennett = a triple threat.

hilliard and galloway have been a great duo thus far this year.

garcia has had a pro-bowl year.

our pass d is tops in the nfc and second in the nfl only to pittsburgh.

we have no one? yeah. keep telling yourself that.

thus far, you have proved to be the better team.

i don't see this 'big if' though. you have 1 road win and you're one-dimensional.

we've thrown and ran at different times in the season. my guess is with pittman back we'll lean towards running on you guys - and with the indication of how poorly your d has played thus far this year it should be fairly easy.

defensively we are a bit one dimensional, but you guys have the type of backs we have success against.

you better hope tb wins, because it would be embarrasing to lose after having 2 weeks to prepare for joey harrington.

right. you guys crack me up. i remember all you guys shouting at the top of your lungs, "it's not him! it's the systems he's been in! he's got a rocket arm! remember how good he was in college?!"

don't give me that crap. he's your guy. stand by him. gradkowski was the man in college but he blew chunks last year (not a figure of speech, he really did). i liked him and still like the guy. he's a buc. now chrissy simms on the other hand.....

harrington is who he's always been. he can look like an all-pro one weekend and he'll throw 5 interceptions the next. just like everyone told you guys.

we've thrown and ran at different times in the season. my guess is with pittman back we'll lean towards running on you guys - and with the indication of how poorly your d has played thus far this year it should be fairly easy.

defensively we are a bit one dimensional, but you guys have the type of backs we have success against.

what team have you been watching? our defense has not played poorly. i know you're on the other side of the map, but my god. you must have us confused with new orleans. this defense is ranked 14th in points allowed, and that includes touchdowns rendered by joey harrington and our offense against minnesota, tennessee, and carolina.

garcia will have his hands full against hall and houston, especially with abraham breathing down his neck. if he cannot connect with those short passes, you're toast. flat out, and it helps we know you're going to do it.

what team have you been watching? our defense has not played poorly. i know you're on the other side of the map, but my god. you must have us confused with new orleans. this defense is ranked 14th in points allowed, and that includes touchdowns rendered by joey harrington and our offense against minnesota, tennessee, and carolina.

garcia will have his hands full against hall and houston, especially with abraham breathing down his neck. if he cannot connect with those short passes, you're toast. flat out, and it helps we know you're going to do it.

take a look at how many 20+ and 40+ plays we have so far this year and get back to me on that. yes, the short plays have worked for us. so have the long plays. hall is and always has been overrated, and who is houston? try barber, kelly, buchanon, phillips, jackson, brooks, june, and ruud and what do you have? the best backfield in the nfl.

take a look at how many 20+ and 40+ plays we have so far this year and get back to me on that. yes, the short plays have worked for us. so have the long plays. hall is and always has been overrated, and who is houston? try barber, kelly, buchanon, phillips, jackson, brooks, june, and ruud and what do you have? the best backfield in the nfl.

you play a tampa 2, and i never said our defense is better than tampa's. they just have not played poorly as you've previously stated. our defense is not matching up against yours. it's your one-dimensional offense against our defense.

you play a tampa 2, and i never said our defense is better than tampa's. they just have not played poorly as you've previously stated. our defense is not matching up against yours. it's your one-dimensional offense against our defense.

our o isn't one dimensional. one dimensional entails being unable to do one thing or another. last i checked your d isn't the titans, jacksonville or indianapolis - we've been able to rush against everyone else. the only team we couldn't pass on was jacksonville - and again, your d doesn't stack up to theirs.

abraham does worry me - but garcia's been hit all year and still gets the ball out and makes plays. it's going to take more than one player to neutralize him - and i'm not buying into the fact that hall alone will be able to staunch galloway. even if he does, we've proven all year it doesn't matter who we line up - we're going to get the ball out.

you know i give the falcons credit for their talent. their d has the capability to play really well. i just don't think you guys match up well against us.

our o isn't one dimensional. one dimensional entails being unable to do one thing or another. last i checked your d isn't the titans, jacksonville or indianapolis - we've been able to rush against everyone else. the only team we couldn't pass on was jacksonville - and again, your d doesn't stack up to theirs.

abraham does worry me - but garcia's been hit all year and still gets the ball out and makes plays. it's going to take more than one player to neutralize him - and i'm not buying into the fact that hall alone will be able to staunch galloway. even if he does, we've proven all year it doesn't matter who we line up - we're going to get the ball out.

you know i give the falcons credit for their talent. their d has the capability to play really well. i just don't think you guys match up well against us.

last i checked we were ranked higher than the jaguars. we've dominated or at the very least played well (defensively) against every team on our schedule that was one-dimensional.

if he's been hit all year, that's a recipe for disaster. abraham knocks the football loose when he hits the quarterbacks; you and your former #7 should know this better than anyone. getting the ball out is fine, but pressuring = mistakes either behind the line of scrimmage or across it.

last i checked we were ranked higher than the jaguars. we've dominated or at the very least played well (defensively) against every team on our schedule that was one-dimensional.

if he's been hit all year, that's a recipe for disaster. abraham knocks the football loose when he hits the quarterbacks; you and your former #7 should know this better than anyone. getting the ball out is fine, but pressuring = mistakes either behind the line of scrimmage or across it.

i sincerely doubt either side is going to concede much on this wink.gif spose we'll find out who's right on monday.

right. you guys crack me up. i remember all you guys shouting at the top of your lungs, "it's not him! it's the systems he's been in! he's got a rocket arm! remember how good he was in college?!"

don't give me that crap. he's your guy. stand by him. gradkowski was the man in college but he blew chunks last year (not a figure of speech, he really did). i liked him and still like the guy. he's a buc. now chrissy simms on the other hand.....

harrington is who he's always been. he can look like an all-pro one weekend and he'll throw 5 interceptions the next. just like everyone told you guys.

you don't remember me saying that. i support harrington. he is tough, but let's be real skill wise he is lacking. i would just hate to go over to the bucs board sunday night and see threads like "how the #### did we lose to joey harrington??? wink.gif

i know you just completely ignored my post where i showed you your remaining opponents. you think you can get out of that at 5-2? because realistically that's what you need. and 8-8 would be a long shot.

totally agree irish. the falcons are staring at best 5-11 probably 4-12.

i'll take this coming up schedule against who we've already played...

@min @jax car hou @ten nyg @no sf

2-6 many of those games could have went either way

@car tb ind @stl no @tb @ari sea

1-0

the colts are the only team i see that is good on the upcoming schedule. as i've stated before i doubt we win very many more games but we have a better shot at winning games down the stretch than we did at the beginning of the season.

if you think tampa's o is one dimensional you are seriously overlooking our ol. davin joseph and jeremy trueblood on the right side are becoming very good. trueblood has played exceptional all year, aghainst very stiff competition. he is abig mauler in t he run game. sears and penn are btoh very godo run blockers also. joh nwade at center is our real problem, and it could become a real problem with rod coleman. coleman will destroy wade.

i'll take this coming up schedule against who we've already played...

@min @jax car hou @ten nyg @no sf

2-6 many of those games could have went either way

@car tb ind @stl no @tb @ari sea

1-0

the colts are the only team i see that is good on the upcoming schedule. as i've stated before i doubt we win very many more games but we have a better shot at winning games down the stretch than we did at the beginning of the season.

the colts are the only "good" team on the remaining schedule? i can tell you the only teams atlanta are better on that schedule are st. louis and maybe, maybe arizona. i don't think you guys go into their house and beat them there, though.

you beat carolina. i expected that. is it a great accomplishment? no. we went in and nearly shut them out earlier this year. if you scrape by with a win this week against us, you'll lose to indy the next. if you beat stl the next week, you're alright. but then you play new orleans at home again. face it. you have marginal room for error. if you chalk off indy as an automatic loss you can lose one more. i sincerely doubt we see a team with a losing record win this division.

first off be thankful this year the falcons don't have a qb! if we did we would've run away with this division hands down. with that being said no matter who wins our division this season they will have their problems in the playoffs because each of our teams have limitations that they can't overcome against a playoff caliber team. i'll tell you one thing i see at the end of this season and that is either gruden or fox will be fired!

you had a qb last year and you didn't run away with the division. in fact you had a losing record. by all intents and purposes vick was a "pro-bowl qb" (whether he was actually a qb or not is still up for debate), but he has been and probably will be the best chance the falcons ever had of becoming a perennial contender. face it. it's back to mediocrity for the falcons.

i could make a similar argument, too. if we hadn't had 11+ guys on ir we'd win the division hands down, too. i'm living for here and now. we're the contender, the falcons are not.