hello again from a panthers fan!

black prowler

hey yall! droppin in to say hi from the den!

i had another account here awhile back but it's been so long since i've been here i couldn't find it. so i signed up again....got my original name this time around so this is much better! tongue.gif

anyway some of you may remember me and some may not...i am black prowler.....the admin at http://www.carolinapanthersden.com

as always you are invited to come over and talk smack or discuss football with us(this week would be a good time laugh.gif ) i'll try to get here for some game talk too. wink.gif

i also recently started a general nfl forum that needs falcons fans so if you would like to mingle with other nfl fans check us out at: http://www.nfl-fanz.com

this week's game should be a good one...we never win at home but there is always a first time and vinny should start so that is encouraging. biggrin.gif

see ya on the playing field! woot!!!

• who's carolina's quarterback?
  • how has beason played in for morgan?
  • will steve smith play and get another shot at hall?

1) vinny practiced yesterday, it looks like he is starting

2) beason is a beast, he's the future

3) steve smith will get plenty of shots at hall if vinny is playing

*these answers were payed for with public funding

i think this game will come down to two major factors.

will john abraham knock vinny back into retirement?

will the falcons continue to allow deshawn foster look like a legitimate nfl running back?

dude, vinny has been around so long, i dont think anything will phase him.

and to the second one...of course...i am convinced keith brooking is best friends with the guy.

• who's carolina's quarterback?
  • how has beason played in for morgan?
  • will steve smith play and get another shot at hall?

is that a quizz? tongue.giflaugh.gif

1) vinny practiced yesterday, it looks like he is starting

2) beason is a beast, he's the future

3) steve smith will get plenty of shots at hall if vinny is playing

*these answers were payed for with public funding

what he said... laugh.gif

update: looks like vinny will definately start since carr didn't pass his concussion tests on wednesday. wink.gif

is that a quizz? tongue.giflaugh.gif

what he said... laugh.gif

update: looks like vinny will definately start since carr didn't pass his concussion tests on wednesday. wink.gif

not a quiz, just haven't seen as many carolina games as ga usually gets. so far i've only seen our first game, and parts of the indy and tampa game.

old man vinny, meet the predator. abe, meet old man vinny!

01panthers.jpg

genesis 5:21 and enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat vinnie:

22 and enoch walked with god after he begat vinnie three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

23 and all the days of enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

24 and enoch walked with god: and he was not; for god took him.

25 and vinnie lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat lamech.

26 and vinnie lived after he begat lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:

27 and all the days of vinnie were nine hundred sixty and nine years

hey yall! droppin in to say hi from the den!

i had another account here awhile back but it's been so long since i've been here i couldn't find it. so i signed up again....got my original name this time around so this is much better! tongue.gif

anyway some of you may remember me and some may not...i am black prowler.....the admin at http://www.carolinapanthersden.com

as always you are invited to come over and talk smack or discuss football with us(this week would be a good time laugh.gif ) i'll try to get here for some game talk too. wink.gif

i also recently started a general nfl forum that needs falcons fans so if you would like to mingle with other nfl fans check us out at: http://www.nfl-fanz.com

this week's game should be a good one...we never win at home but there is always a first time and vinny should start so that is encouraging. biggrin.gif

see ya on the playing field! woot!!!

thanks for the info. and you're right....there is a first time for everything ........ but it won't be sunday ....... carolina is through ........ kaput .......

genesis 5:21 and enoch lived sixty and five years, and begat vinnie:

22 and enoch walked with god after he begat vinnie three hundred years, and begat sons and daughters:

23 and all the days of enoch were three hundred sixty and five years:

24 and enoch walked with god: and he was not; for god took him.

25 and vinnie lived an hundred eighty and seven years, and begat lamech.

26 and vinnie lived after he begat lamech seven hundred eighty and two years, and begat sons and daughters:

27 and all the days of vinnie were nine hundred sixty and nine years

thats pretty good. i'm giving you your theological degree! you left one thing out.

"and on november 11th. 2007 vinnie gave up the ghost and went to sleep with his forefathers."