did any saints fans watch the hornets last night?

tdot falcon

i'm a falcons fan in the nfl. but in the nba i'm a fan of the raps and hornets. so i wanted to see if anyone from new orleans saw that ridiculous performance by peja and chris paul last night.

p.s. i know this has nothing to do with football but i figured i would find the most people from new orleans in rival central.

i'm a falcons fan in the nfl. but in the nba i'm a fan of the raps and hornets. so i wanted to see if anyone from new orleans saw that ridiculous performance by peja and chris paul last night.

p.s. i know this has nothing to do with football but i figured i would find the most people from new orleans in rival central.

great game...i like watching the hornets because they play basketball as a team sport unlike a lot of teams that just give the ball to one guy to penetrate the lane or post up and then stand around watching him

great game...i like watching the hornets because they play basketball as a team sport unlike a lot of teams that just give the ball to one guy to penetrate the lane or post up and then stand around watching him

yeah that's what i love too. on any given night they'll have a different guy beat you. it's the way basketball should be played.

you guys haven't had a baller since pistol pete...i remember seeing him at the cap centre!

actually we had a pretty good baller in baron davis for a while.... but he was not nearly the team player that paul is... and paul is only going to get better (which is scary). the hornets are just one good "big man" that can crash the boards away from being a great team. (not very high on chandler)

actually we had a pretty good baller in baron davis for a while.... but he was not nearly the team player that paul is... and paul is only going to get better (which is scary). the hornets are just one good "big man" that can crash the boards away from being a great team. (not very high on chandler)

don't forget mashburn and magloire in their prime. and right now chandler is everything you can ask for in a big man that can crash the boards. i'd just like to see him develop some post moves. i think they have a really good team but it's gonna be hard when you play in the same division as the spurs, mavs and rockets.

chris paul = a young jason kidd. dude is a dime waiting to happen.... 21 assists? ohmy.gif

for awhile, paul was the envyness of many hawks fans. that draft is ridden with endless speculation and scenarios to how or why we should've picked paul, but he's proven to be a very special player!

i cant say ive always been a basketball fan but i am going to try to watch more this year because i know the new minority owner. i always liked going to games when i lived in new o, but could never watch basketball on tv. i ordered the league pass and am forcing myself to watch it this year. cant wait to go home and see some games in person this yeat over the holidays.

actually we had a pretty good baller in baron davis. charlotte drafted him, y'all borrowed him.