giants-cowboys

n420p69

i'll go with the giants and their defense. imo they'll keep romo in the pocket

and prevent him from extending plays which is his bread and butter. if he has

to make quick decisions on a regular basis in the pocket,he's an average qb

at best.

laugh.gif y'all keep saying and thinking that.

btw. i think the giants will win at home, but romo aint average by a long shot. yea he has bad games, but he gets over them really quick, and that is not a bad quality to have.

laugh.gif y'all keep saying and thinking that.

btw. i think the giants will win at home, but romo aint average by a long shot. yea he has bad games, but he gets over them really quick, and that is not a bad quality to have.

we keep saying and thinking that because it's true tongue.gif romo is at his best when

he leaves the pocket. that's no great secret.

btw, nice to see you in rc pencilpusher. i always enjoyed reading your takes

in tatf and the vick forums.

we keep saying and thinking that because it's true tongue.gif romo is at his best when

he leaves the pocket. that's no great secret.

btw, nice to see you in rc pencilpusher. i always enjoyed reading your takes

in tatf and the vick forums.

thanks.

i just believe romo is one of those guys who will find a way to win a game regardless. dude is grinning ear to ear out there, having a ball. those little floaters he tosses to his rb's and those underhanded shovels are something you can't teach.now, when he has a bad game, he tends to have a really bad game. but some of those, like against the bills, he still made the throws at the end that he needed to make. granted, his poor play was the reason they needed them, but he did make them.

dallas' o line is good enough that it is hard for teams to keep him in the pocket if they try to. he doesn't scramble because he has to, he does it because he wants to.

thanks.

i just believe romo is one of those guys who will find a way to win a game regardless. dude is grinning ear to ear out there, having a ball. those little floaters he tosses to his rb's and those underhanded shovels are something you can't teach.now, when he has a bad game, he tends to have a really bad game. but some of those, like against the bills, he still made the throws at the end that he needed to make. granted, his poor play was the reason they needed them, but he did make them.

dallas' o line is good enough that it is hard for teams to keep him in the pocket if they try to. he doesn't scramble because he has to, he does it because he wants to.

look at what the saints did to him last year when they forced him to stay in the pocket. hes just not the same when he cant roll out. he was horrible when we had the de's playing contain