the sains atre unstobable

piratedownsth

brees has all the time in the world. stroud and henderson can't

get into the same area code as brees. i am really impressed how

much this o-line has turned things around. brees is getting comfortable

and that's bad news for opponents. unless fred taylor breaks a garbage

time huge run, this will be the 6th consecutive game the saints have not

allowed an opposing rb 100 yards. our run defense is for real.

drew brees 339 yard passing in the first half.

btw

brees light years >>> harrington biggrin.gif

bush is also running well between the tackles,so we can finally put

that myth to rest,but i doubt it. his critics will keep saying it.

72 yards isn't that great for 1 game, and it's sure not good enough to erase a career long suckage.

drew brees 339 yard passing in the first half.

btw

brees light years >>> harrington biggrin.gif

bush is also running well between the tackles,so we can finally put

that myth to rest,but i doubt it. his critics will keep saying it.

72 yards isn't that great for 1 game, and it's sure not good enough to erase a career long suckage.

see, that didn't take long biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

why does reggie need a 100 yard game, when the rest of the o backs him up?

because otherwise, it woudn't make it a great individual performance by reggie. it would just make it solid which definitely isn't enough to erase his inability to run inbetween the tackles. he'll have to do it for a full season.

because otherwise, it woudn't make it a great individual performance by reggie. it would just make it solid which definitely isn't enough to erase his inability to run inbetween the tackles. he'll have to do it for a full season.

all of his yards on the ground today were "between the tackles".

but with brees lighting 'em up for 445 yards, who needs a rushing game?

do you even watch games? the "inability to run inbetween the tackles" theory was debunked like 3 weeks ago. reggie doesn't get 100 yards "rushing" because he is not regularly given the oppertunity to get 100 yards rushing in a game. he is getting more than 100 yards rushing and recieving over the last 4 games... and our offense (when it's working well) counts on that balance and unpredictiblity to be in top form.

so he didn't get 100 yards rushing... whoop t ######in doo.... scoreboard.

do you even watch games? the "inability to run inbetween the tackles" theory was debunked like 3 weeks ago. reggie doesn't get 100 yards "rushing" because he is not regularly given the oppertunity to get 100 yards rushing in a game. he is getting more than 100 yards rushing and recieving over the last 4 games... and our offense (when it's working well) counts on that balance and unpredictiblity to be in top form.

so he didn't get 100 yards rushing... whoop t ######in doo.... scoreboard.

i can't say i watched the game today, but i did manage to watch him against the falcons and grady jackson ate him whole. 3 weeks isn't enough to clear anything, and you know it. otherwise, joey proved he wasn't an inconsistent quarterback back in weeks 3-5. bush doesn't get much credit for offensive success the past 4 weeks, in my book that goes back to brees not turning the football over.

can't run between the tackles? he has been doing it for the last 3-4 weeks!

why don't you go out and kick some rocks, like somebody else suggested in another thread.

i can't say i watched the game today, but i did manage to watch him against the falcons and grady jackson ate him whole. 3 weeks isn't enough to clear anything, and you know it. otherwise, joey proved he wasn't an inconsistent quarterback back in weeks 3-5. bush doesn't get much credit for offensive success the past 4 weeks, in my book that goes back to brees not turning the football over.

he hadn't had many to any oppertunities to run between the tackles until deuce went down... (circa 3 or so weeks ago) since that time... he has been more productive between the tackles than on the outside. it's the only sample of work we have to even know if he can or can't run between the tackles... and he has done more than well.

and yes, not turning the ball over has been "huge"... but again... watch the games. almost 60% of the saints big pass plays come off of playaction to bush... and bush is also producing enough in the running game to keep teams from bringing the house at brees. as a matter of fact... over the last 4 weeks... brees might have the cleanest set of jerseys in the nfl.

and stop bringing harrington into these discussions... he has proven his suckage over a long period of time.... bush is just now getting his first work as a feature back... and the saints have won 4 straight since he took over that role.... he's not the only reason mind you... but he's been a huge part of it.

last 4 games...

63 carries 287 yards 4.5 ypc 25 rec 155 yards 3 tds total

that's 22 touches for 110 yards and a td per game over the last 4.

do you even watch games? the "inability to run inbetween the tackles" theory was debunked like 3 weeks ago.

you are dead wrong sir.

the "can't run between the tackles" myth was destroyed against the giants last

year.

he'll always have his critics because his running style isn't similiar to larry csonka

or earl campbell.

can't run between the tackles? he has been doing it for the last 3-4 weeks!

why don't you go out and kick some rocks, like somebody else suggested in another thread.

you mean like i suggested?! 3 weeks is not sufficient enough to prove a thing, not even close.

you mean like i suggested?! 3 weeks is not sufficient enough to prove a thing, not even close.

well good then, get to kicking those rocks then! laugh.gif

ok then, 3 weeks isn't enough....your opinion. when it is going to happen, for the rest of the season, you will have nowhere to hide. that will end up with you eating crow! laugh.gif

he hadn't had many to any oppertunities to run between the tackles until deuce went down... (circa 3 or so weeks ago) since that time... he has been more productive between the tackles than on the outside. it's the only sample of work we have to even know if he can or can't run between the tackles... and he has done more than well.

and yes, not turning the ball over has been "huge"... but again... watch the games. almost 60% of the saints big pass plays come off of playaction to bush... and bush is also producing enough in the running game to keep teams from bringing the house at brees. as a matter of fact... over the last 4 weeks... brees might have the cleanest set of jerseys in the nfl.

and stop bringing harrington into these discussions... he has proven his suckage over a long period of time.... bush is just now getting his first work as a feature back... and the saints have won 4 straight since he took over that role.... he's not the only reason mind you... but he's been a huge part of it.

last 4 games...

63 carries 287 yards 4.5 ypc 25 rec 155 yards 3 tds total

that's 22 touches for 110 yards and a td per game over the last 4.

he's running better, no doubt; but 3 weeks doesn't prove anything man. seriously....

when he can do it for a full season, i'll concede his ability to run behind the horses. until then, he's an inconsistent back that cannot break 20 yards.

that's with any team. play action and good protection is the formula for big pass plays.

actually, they're 4-1 since he's taken that role, and i was painting a picture. players have their streaks, but the good ones do it for the duration, not a handful of weeks. that's like proving big foot exists with a foot print.

well good then, get to kicking those rocks then! laugh.gif

ok then, 3 weeks isn't enough....your opinion. when it is going to happen, for the rest of the season, you will have nowhere to hide. that will end up with you eating crow! laugh.gif

just checking to see if you can read.