no ######-romo cowboy sb

piratedownsth

half way through the season, and i have this lingering sick feeling in my stomach that the cowboys are the favorites as the nfc representative in the sb.

although this may make some rc fans happy because they, much like wfw, probabaly are cowboy fans too, although wfw does get some very minor respect as a bandwagoner for not being a cowboy fan.

i do not look forward to such a hyped up bunch of garbage from espn, sports reporters, nfl websites, and magazines that would puke all over themselves hyping the game.

i do not have the money to mask this disaster with alcohol.

so philly, get things started tonight, and beat down that fairy romo, and the loudmouth to, and this scum team from dallas.

if by chance and circumstance the bucs fall apart and don't make the playoff's, i will consider the other team's from the nfcs, except one who doesn't have a chance hero's for beating that punk azz team down in the playoff's, and ending their chance at a sb.

#1stunna, this is another possible use for your powers of cosfim, and may be the only thing to stop this terrible event from occuring.

defending against romo is very similiar to defending mike vick. you try and

keep him in the pocket. romo is very good at extending plays,but not so good

if he gets contained between the tackles.

if i had to pick a team in the nfc "right now" i'd go with the packers. that defense

of theirs is no joke. harris and woodson are an excellent tandem at cb,and their

d-line gets a ton of pressure on the opposing qb. if favre can keep his gunslinger

mentality in check and avoid costly interceptions this team can go deep into the

playoffs.

i don't like dallas for the same reason i don't like the saints. when the playoffs

do roll around,a good qb. is going to exploit the cowboys weakness at the

safety position. roy williams is basically an extra lb. he hits like a truck,but

he's a huge liability in coverage. drew brees used him like a rent-a-date in

the game last year.

half way through the season, and i have this lingering sick feeling in my stomach that the cowboys are the favorites as the nfc representative in the sb.

although this may make some rc fans happy because they, much like wfw, probabaly are cowboy fans too, although wfw does get some very minor respect as a bandwagoner for not being a cowboy fan.

i do not look forward to such a hyped up bunch of garbage from espn, sports reporters, nfl websites, and magazines that would puke all over themselves hyping the game.

i do not have the money to mask this disaster with alcohol.

so philly, get things started tonight, and beat down that fairy romo, and the loudmouth to, and this scum team from dallas.

if by chance and circumstance the bucs fall apart and don't make the playoff's, i will consider the other team's from the nfcs, except one who doesn't have a chance hero's for beating that punk azz team down in the playoff's, and ending their chance at a sb.

#1stunna, this is another possible use for your powers of cosfim, and may be the only thing to stop this terrible event from occuring.

laugh.gif i don't think the eagirls read this message board in time.

it's funny when these threads bit you in the azz...especially when it's buccies fans! laugh.gif

happy to keep your spirits up smile.gif

now, just patiently waiting for my saints are unstoppable thread to bite my azz.

which of the next 2 buc games are more important to you?

they are both your equally favorite teams, right? rolleyes.gif