all the saints haters still around?

bud712

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's funny we're seeing you again now that you've won 3 straight! laugh.gif

actually i've have a relative who's been in the icu for the past month so i haven't exactly been able to keep up with my message board banter. priorities you know?

and we are going to the playoofs dago. have a little faith bro. we're about to take jacksonville apart this sunday wink.gif

i didnt say we wouldnt get to the playoffs

i have stated previously (after we were 1-4) that i wouldnt even begin to consider the possibility unless we got to 4-4

that's unfortunate...but i notice things must be better because your here now after that (3 game win streak) and with ample time to take a shot at saint haters! wink.gif my mother passed away two years ago and the rivals wondered where i'd been when i missed a week! you get no sympathy on rival central!

it's all good man. i know it seems that way, but take your shots. you're right i haven't been around until we've won 3 in a row.

i have stated previously (after we were 1-4) that i wouldnt even begin to consider the possibility unless we got to 4-4

good school of thought. i personally thought we were dead in the water the way we looked those first 3 games. then when we blew that one against the panthers i really thought we were done. they've really surprised me these last 3. i think deuce's injury really pulled them together again.

meh when we were 0-4 i figured this game as a loss with us getting back to .500 against the texans. if we win this game we will be the favorites to win the division in my book. a loss this week far from knocks us out of contention in this division

still in the icu. he has spinal meningitis and has a hole in his sinus cavity from sinus surgery that is leaking brain fluid. he's got a long road to recovery.

do you know what kind of spinal meningitis it is, if you dont mind me asking?

and for the record, i still hate on the saints after 4 wins in a row. shoot, you guys barely beat us...that should count as 2 losses alone.

still in the icu. he has spinal meningitis and has a hole in his sinus cavity from sinus surgery that is leaking brain fluid. he's got a long road to recovery.

they need to plug that hole!

if he starts losing brain matter, he could end up a bucs fan ............

do you know what kind of spinal meningitis it is, if you dont mind me asking?

and for the record, i still hate on the saints after 4 wins in a row. shoot, you guys barely beat us...that should count as 2 losses alone.

i can't remember. i know they were trying to grow cultures the first couple of days to see if it was contagious. the cultures didn't grow and it wasn't contagious.

i see a lot of the haters are gone now. where is everyone that was predicting us to battle the falcons for the #1 overall pick next year?

i'll be back to you later. the carolina panthers need some attention right now. these guys are worst than saints fans. saints fans do have a little class. these guys have none. what we have here is a failure to communicate. so i guess we'll just have to run up the score sunday, give them a attitude adjustment. check me out sunday night so i can say .............. "i told you so!"