pierre thomas > norwood

twyst

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uhhh....pretty sure that is an accurate description of the saint's season.

we're 2 games behind the division leader and we're not yet at the halfway point. saints = alive.

you just got outplayed by the falcons

good thing we outscored them.

......and would have lost if our retread qb didn't get hurt. let that sink in.

"woulda/if.." ad infinitum. what else is your crystal ball telling you, nostradumbazz?

is thomas better than norwood? no. is he better than bush? maybe. certainly better between the tackles.

norwood......didn't get the ball enough today. pretty obvious.

thomas and bush both scored. norwood had one nice run. did i miss something?

on the bright side, at least the saint's can say they won 2 whole games this year. i wish the falcons could say as much.

that such a generous final thought that you added a superfluous apostrophe. good luck in the draft, maybe this #1 overall won't be a franchise-killer that you pass up a pro-bowl qb and a future hof rb for.

we're 2 games behind the division leader and we're not yet at the halfway point. saints = alive.

good thing we outscored them.

"woulda/if.." ad infinitum. what else is your crystal ball telling you, nostradumbazz?

thomas and bush both scored. norwood had one nice run. did i miss something?

that such a generous final thought that you added a superfluous apostrophe. good luck in the draft, maybe this #1 overall won't be a franchise-killer that you pass up a pro-bowl qb and a future hof rb for.

wow...your a jackoff...

good game to all other saints fans besides this trailer trash.

you are delusional. you have no running game and you played 2 offensively challenged teams. rolleyes.gif as soon as you play carolina and tampa bay, they'll smash you again and you'll realize your place. you aren't alive, you're dead on life support.

you are delusional.

historically this is a prerequisite for rooting for the saints. i've been called worse. like just one post ago:

wow...your a jackoff...

good game to all other saints fans besides this trailer trash.

wink.gif

you have no running game and you played 2 offensively challenged teams. rolleyes.gif

did you just not read the title of this thread, or what? we have pierre thomas, who is clearly labelled as being > norwood. norwood, who you might be familiar with, was previously recognized as turf jesus before passing the torch today.

as soon as you play carolina and tampa bay, they'll smash you again and you'll realize your place.

i guess we'll see, but even the subpar effort we had overall today was a dramatic improvement over either of those two games. tb didn't look particularly impressive today either, fwiw.

you aren't alive, you're dead on life support.

grapes-print.jpg

historically this is a prerequisite for rooting for the saints.

no, that would be disappointment.

did you just not read the title of this thread, or what? we have pierre thomas, who is clearly labelled as being > norwood. norwood, who you might be familiar with, was previously recognized as turf jesus before passing the torch today.

pierre couldn't touch norwood in a phone booth. not only can he not be seen, but he cannot be caught.

i guess we'll see, but even the subpar effort we had overall today was a dramatic improvement over either of those two games. tb didn't look particularly impressive today either, fwiw.

two questions, do you think the saints will make the playoffs and if so, would you be willing to bet?

no, that would be disappointment.

an alien concept to your ilk, i know.

pierre couldn't touch norwood in a phone booth. not only can he not be seen, but he cannot be caught.

not only can he not be caught, he cannot be located in the box score after halftime.

two questions, do you think the saints will make the playoffs and if so, would you be willing to bet?

we've been over this before. after the way we started the season, i've stated in this very subforum, multiple times, that anything more than 7 wins would be a surprise given the way we were playing. and gtfo with that betting crap - anyone who watches the saints knows you don't ever bet on them or against them. the thrill of gambling stems from the chance of you winning money, silly.

that said i still think it's possible. why the eff not? we haven't returned to 2006 contender-level, but we've moved beyond the exposed/fluke hump of the first 4 weeks, and have begun to improve since. o was a little stale today (but hey, credit the birds d for pressuring brees into some bad throws) but the defense was playing with some passion. look at our remaining schedule here:

8 oct 28 no @ sf

9 nov 04 jac @ no

10 nov 11 stl @ no

11 nov 18 no @ hou

12 nov 25 no @ car

113 dec 02 tb @ no

14 dec 10 no @ atl

15 dec 16 ari @ no

16 dec 23 phi @ no

17 dec 30 no @ chi

now stop looking at it, because winners don't look ahead. but you might notice that it's currently peppered with a mix of mediocre teams, also rans, a couple of contenders and the jags. if we play as good as we can, which we have yet to do, i think the jags game is the only one where we're just outmatched. they have an awesome d. but we can worry about what a skullhumping they will give us after we get back from sf, which i think we'll win.

an alien concept to your ilk, i know.

i didn't say we weren't used to disappointment. just that it's a bigger portion in saints history than the typical delusion.

not only can he not be caught, he cannot be located in the box score after halftime.

neither can petrino's brain.

the thrill of gambling stems from the chance of you winning money, silly.

well that's why i asked, silly!

that said i still think it's possible. why the eff not? we haven't returned to 2006 contender-level, but we've moved beyond the exposed/fluke hump of the first 4 weeks, and have begun to improve since. o was a little stale today (but hey, credit the birds d for pressuring brees into some bad throws) but the defense was playing with some passion. look at our remaining schedule here:

now stop looking at it, because winners don't look ahead. but you might notice that it's currently peppered with a mix of mediocre teams, also rans, a couple of contenders and the jags. if we play as good as we can, which we have yet to do, i think the jags game is the only one where we're just outmatched. they have an awesome d. but we can worry about what a skullhumping they will give us after we get back from sf, which i think we'll win.

me, striking the mega millions is possible to.

....yeah, sure you are. then again, does it really matter? if you don't win the superbowl, or at leat get there, your season is meaningless.

why do you even watch football, then? are you like wfw, with a backup team somewhere with some lombardis stashed away? this kind of absolutism is ********. it matters because i love my team and i love the sport.

that your probably cranky due to chronic lack of poontang...

cranky? we won. it's interesting how quickly you steered the (ostensibly football) discussion into personal territory though. and by "interesting" i mean "scary." i ask you if you have a crystal ball and the first thing that you desire to learn from it is my sexual activity, followed by my living arrangements. :shiver:

yeah, mostly the fact that i'm not basing statements about the overall talent's of any player based on their performance in 1 game on a disparate number of carries. something you might want to look into if you want to fool someone into thinking you have any real football intelligence.
is thomas better than norwood? no. is he better than bush? maybe. certainly better between the tackles.

haha?

thank you sir. i pride myself on generousity.

and it hasn't ended yet biggrin.gif

another f##k##g idiot with less than 200 posts! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

yes because post count is such a good indicator of intelligence. thats why whenfalconswin is regarded as being so wise.

oh wait, thats right, everyone knows hes a farking idiot and may be the biggest ****** on this forum, and that says a ton.

yes because post count is such a good indicator of intelligence. thats why whenfalconswin is regarded as being so wise.

oh wait, thats right, everyone knows hes a farking idiot and may be the biggest ****** on this forum, and that says a ton.

wfw's post count is going to go up this week because the redskins won. last week he was barely heard from. he is the epitomy of a bandwagoner, best to just ignore his inane comments.

uhhh....pretty sure that is an accurate description of the saint's season. you just got outplayed by the falcons......and would have lost if our retread qb didn't get hurt. let that sink in.

norwood......didn't get the ball enough today. pretty obvious.

on the bright side, at least the saint's can say they won 2 whole games this year. i wish the falcons could say as much.

it was more than just your qb. it wouldn't have mattered. they both threw the ball well. norwood didn't really do much but the 30 yard run.

you are delusional. you have no running game and you played 2 offensively challenged teams. rolleyes.gif as soon as you play carolina and tampa bay, they'll smash you again and you'll realize your place. you aren't alive, you're dead on life support.

the seahawks had enough offense to beat the bucs.

the difference is we could run the ball when leftwich is in the game. and it's hard to really tear the house down when you get 6 freaking carries.

no more than when leftwich was out. he only got 6 carries because ya'll threw the ball well. and it's not like there was a lot of day light but the 30 year run.