leftfield looked good

harrington looked good too

but they were no match for new orleans

as the saints march one step closer

to the post season

whodat whodat

division champs

dat who

nothing would surprise me anymore, soon you will get to play the great bucs rolleyes.gif defense again., congrats you **** world beaters laugh.gif

be angry if you want to be angry.. i couldnt care less.

sometimes i feel an overwhelming need to illustrate or illuminate (for

those who fail to understand) the greatness that is the new orleans saints.

if you dont like it.. its probably because you know your team will be crushed

beneath cleats as the saints continue their march to the top.

i merely overstate and emphasize the all too obvious.

take it or leave it.

nor.gif

yeah, they were stellar against the lions yesterday! laugh.gif

yea, the rolling eye thing should have told you how stellar i thought their play was. the cover 2 is starting to get run over again in tampa, or maybe just inconsistent, but one of the 2.

joey h. nearly beat this defense in 2005 if not for a overturned touchdown at the end of the game. i really thought it was a td, and the lions were jobbed, so payback is a mf.

oh, and they gave calvin johnson a good highlight tape similar to last years bush 1st td ever in the nfl.

the bucs are not out by no means, but i just don't have that lovin' feelin.

we've been trying to tell you all that...the fact is everyone in the nfc south sucks and is a joke to win anything at this point! whoever wins the division is one and done!

yea, but there are too many games left to sya that just yet. o lines gel, d lines get better. teams get better, and worse toward the end of the season. still to early to count out 3 teams just yet.

we've been trying to tell you all that...the fact is everyone in the nfc south sucks and is a joke to win anything at this point! whoever wins the division is one and done!

and whomever wins the nfc will be a sacrificial lamb for either the colts or the pats.....probably the patriots. heck, it won't even be close unless sometime in the next 10 weeks either tom brady or peyton manning goes down with a horrific knee injury....then and only then will any other team even have a shot.

geauxx saints!!

please don't wish your saints on the nfccg! if by some miracle they got that far we wouldn't want the embarrassment of the saints representing...right now the only competitive team would be dallas...and we saw what the pats did to them! wink.gif

at least we know it won't be the falcons. think god!

oh, you sound a little worried there irishbuccieboy! 4-3 is not looking so good as 3-1, or 4-2, when you had you cockiness about you...a beatdown by the lions will do that, and the fact you jumped back on your bandwagon so quick after a couple of victories! a few weeks down the road we probably won't be seeing you anymore anyways! laugh.gif

we'll own the divison after we beat the colts sunday 42-3.