giants are for real

piratedownsth

norwood is a beast...

i see what you all were saying a couple of weeks ago about the team chemistry. really sux to see crumpler may be part of the problem, and probably regrets talking to the press now. he is one of a few vet players on this team with the credibility to get everyone in line.

to many drops....way to many drops.

dhall is overated, and won't fight thru blocks to make a tackle, looks like you got a guest player in your secondary, great interception, and return, but he has to tackle, besides the shoestring types that give ball carriers 3 more yards after contact. i don't mean to disrespect someones favorite player falcon fans, but you can keep this guy who is convienently late to every pile acting like he is going to strip the ball, and tough talking the guy on the ground someone else tackled.

i have seen harrington play well, but he has to learn to throw the ball away, takes to many sacks, otherwise he is not the problem on the offense.

game showed more that the giants are a good team, and a force to be reckoned with, yea they beat a falcons team in a little turmoil.

did i say norwood is a beast.

i think both he and bush showed thier speed and worth this weekend, and wish tampa had either.

and now you think the giants are real because they beat us? laugh.gif

i know you are one of the people who started watching pro football when vick was drafted, but i will play your silly game anyway. yes, the giants are in the running to be (as sniper wolf so bluntly put it) skull &*%$#% laugh.gif by the afc champion in the sb. but whichever team from the nfc makes it to the skull &*%$#%&*^ will gain that much more experience for next year.

whatever sparky...by the time vick came around i had been a redskins fan for 41 years and a falcons fan for 30...so you can take that experience and shove it up your buccies___! i'll let you fill in the blank sparky! laugh.gif

ok, thanks for the admission of being a bandwagoner, most skin fans i know were vick huggers also. guess the redskins are doing good enough for the admission, and your eventual jump back to your real favorite team.

nothing wrong with like more than one team sparky! i'm not sure where you get your definition for bandwagoner, but i've like both teams equally as much for that length of time, everyone on here knows that...if you wern't such a noob you'd know that!

translation: someone exposed me as a vick huggin' skins fan along time ago...

well that does put you above the cowboy bandwagoners, but not by much in the world of bandwagoners.

nothing wrong with liking more than one team sparky! i'm not sure where you get your definition for bandwagoner, but i've like both teams equally as much for that length of time, everyone on here knows that...if you wern't such a noob you'd know that!

you're not a true fan of either team if you like both equally.

• 2 months later...
WhenFalconsWin (10/16/2007)

and now you think the giants are real because they beat us?

The Giants are who we thought they were, well except for you WFW, the RC resident bandwagoner.

Crumpler was never part of the problem, it was the woooo pig sooii guy. Sorry for doubting the leadership of a great TE, who played hurt through the season, the bucs are hiring, and have money if you want to get away from Richie Rich Alge.

I don't think the Giants can get it done in GB, secondary is the problem, but get some pressure on Favre, putting his face in the frozen tundra a few times, and he will be crying like TO after the game.

Tiki, and Ronde(dammit) are eating alot of Eli crow lately.

The Cowpukes went down which now makes the playoffs much better, sorry to all you Cowpuke bandwagoner Falcon fans(Tampa has them also, so a good day for all of us with just our team).

WFW is still a bandwagoner:cool:.

That is all.

lurkingsaintfan (1/14/2008)
piratedownsth (1/14/2008)
WhenFalconsWin (10/16/2007)

Tiki, and Ronde(dammit) are eating alot of Eli crow lately.

That is all.

Yes they are,and i'm beginning to believe Tiki was the problem in NY last season.

Dallas lost,so their is a God.

That means the Patriots have to lose right? Right! GO CHARGERS!

While the Giants looked good I seriously doubt they can get by Green Bay in Green Bay. Besides, I believe Green Bay has a better shot of making a game of it against the Pats in the Super Bowl. With Giants in it I see a score of something like 55-10 Patriots.

While the Giants looked good I seriously doubt they can get by Green Bay in Green Bay. Besides, I believe Green Bay has a better shot of making a game of it against the Pats in the Super Bowl. With Giants in it I see a score of something like 55-10 Patriots.

WhenFalconsWin (1/14/2008)
The point of the Pats winning the SB has never really been questioned...the object of the last eight weeks has really been the perfect season and that was over several weeks ago. I have no doubt the perfect postseason for the Pats is moot and there is no team to give them a game!

NFL has it planned to let them win the SB.. to end their "perfect" (imo tainted) season.

The Giants looked good. But good lord, Dallas had beaten them twice and even stopped a 6 game win streak. Sooner or later when you are playing a playoff caliber team like the Giants, the odds will shift.

People blaming Romo? He had one drive that nearly went the whole field, converted about 5 third downs and then Dallas D lets Eli score a TD in 40 seconds with the help of a 15 yard penalty.

Looks like Dallas D are the ones who went to mexico...and stayed.

• 3 weeks later...
WhenFalconsWin (1/16/2008)
Sniper Wolf (1/16/2008)
nuccah (1/15/2008)
The Giants are going to get slaughtered in GB...

I thought they'd get slaughter by NE, but that didn't happen, well, yet anyway.

Still think GB wins though.

Whoever wins still gets steamrolled by the Pats!

"steamrolled by the Pats!" = beats them in the third biggest Super Bowl upset ever. I was cheering for the Giants, but never figured they would win.

Might have been the best Super Bowl game I can remember seeing.

Commercials sucked ##### though - you'd figure for the mney they are paying they could have put some better material up there.