who was the real home team last night?

saintmtillage

touchy touchy on this tuesday morning are we! lol

i'm just saying i there were a lot of giants fans representin last night in the ga dome.

you know i knew that, but there weren't a ton of them there. there were more than usual though (1-5 can do that), espn just highlighted them.

gyi0050840252101523_1024x768.jpg

that's red and black my friend.

does this look like they're cheering for the vagaints?

touchy touchy on this tuesday morning are we! lol

i'm just saying i there were a lot of giants fans representin last night in the ga dome.

just like we always invade that dome of yalls betcha its more falcon fans in the superdome than aints

just like we always invade that dome of yalls betcha its more falcon fans in the superdome than aints

i have a dollar that says you have never been to a game in the georgia dome, much less the super dome.

just like yall invade that dome of ours?

if it weren't so cliche, i'd reply that "crack kills."

i have a dollar that says you have never been to a game in the georgia dome, much less the super dome.

i've been to the super dome, but i sure hope new orleans can say the same and you guys buy up the tickets. we need a sellout to the toilet bowl....

season ticket holder for the last 5 years and yes i have been to that sorrydome if you want to really discuss im always in sec 125 row 25 seat 11 and 12