norwood>bush

adkchamp

• Replies 405
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it means that it matters not how good your rb is, if you lose.

i agree with this about bush as well, btw.

that's the dumbest logic i've ever heard.

so adrian peterson put up 3 tds, 225 yards, and if his team missed that fg and lost, he still is great and he still had a great day. your logic just makes absolutely no sense what so ever.

its true.

it the vikes rinsed and repeated that sort of thing (i mean the losing) 16 times in a year...........but and they had good stats....

well...stats are for losers.

the w is all that matters.

i say that bush is valauble to the saints and he is, but it does us no good if we can't win.

ws don't measure a specific player, it measures a team.

evaluating a player on wins is ********.

if they don't help you win they are useless.you need effective players in effective situations.

again, good stats are for losers.

alot of wins=superbowl champs.

i'd rather win the superbowl and have zero stars on my team than have my team win the rushing title and have the top rated paser and not win anything.

breaking long runs for tds help you win, we just didn't. you may not need those stats, but they certainly do help.

exactly my point. they help you win yes, but if the end result doesn't equal win, then its uselss unless you are playing fantasy fb...

the only stat that matters is the score. again, id rather win the superbowl and not the rushing title.

should i pick up norwood for my bench?

thanks,

curious in charlotte

exactly my point. they help you win yes, but if the end result doesn't equal win, then its uselss unless you are playing fantasy fb...

the only stat that matters is the score. again, id rather win the superbowl and not the rushing title.

yeah, i agree but neither of us are looking to sniff the playoffs as of this moment so we might as well pad our stats tongue.gif

no one's needed to run on your *****. teams can throw the ball wherever they want, whenever they want. laugh.gif

not since the defense started playing pressure defense as of this last game. wink.gif

and don't bring up all the garbage yds seattle had in the second half after the game was already won/

i guarantee the saints are going to smack dem bucs in the mouth come the second game.

not since the defense started playing pressure defense as of this last game. wink.gif

and don't bring up all the garbage yds seattle had in the second half after the game was already won/

i guarantee the saints are going to smack dem bucs in the mouth come the second game.

laugh.gif i like how you get all pumped up over 1 win. all of the sudden your defense knows how to blitz and you're gonna knock off the bucs! you gotta start with the falcons this weekend - and that's going to be a tall order for your team.

if you try to blitz garcia you're going to get burned for another td pass to galloway. what would that be.. his 300th td catch in our rivalry? laugh.gif