Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

farmer

the official bump until we can get a boley jersey.

28 posts in this topic

it's ridiculous that we can't get the jersey of our best player w/o paying mark up for a custom. besides, i want a replithentic!!

join me fans!!!

you know what they should come up with next?a custom replithentic!they have custom authentic or replica!but why know replithentic for guys in your shoes?

DemDirtyBirds4 (1/6/2008)
bump! now that the create your own replicas are 50% off i may get a Boley and a black Norwood

I'm leaning towards going with a customized replica just so I can get a Boley jersey, but I do not like replicas.

Farmer (1/7/2008)
DemDirtyBirds4 (1/6/2008)
bump! now that the create your own replicas are 50% off i may get a Boley and a black Norwood

I'm leaning towards going with a customized replica just so I can get a Boley jersey, but I do not like replicas.

my only problem with the replicas is the numbers wearing off. Most of my jerseys are still in great shape besides my signed dhall that the back numbers are starting to wear off

I don't have any problems with the numbers wearing out...

I would get a custom Boley authentic with this nice sale, but I prefer the red, and custom red replica jeresys aren't on sale...

Got the Boley jersey!! With the sale I just gave in and did a custom replica. Now we better resign his #####!!!!