august 30, 2008

papikaika

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hawaii @ florida. boy did i wish it were this year.

i just hope florida doesnt get as lucky as uga did when they played boise state. they caught boise in an off season and then suddenly everyone was saying that teams like that cant hang with the big boys, they completely ignored the fact that boise had their worst team in the last 5 or 6 years that season. hope that doesnt happen to hawaii. ****, if it was only this year.

hawaii @ florida. boy did i wish it were this year.

i just hope florida doesnt get as lucky as uga did when they played boise state. they caught boise in an off season and then suddenly everyone was saying that teams like that cant hang with the big boys, they completely ignored the fact that boise had their worst team in the last 5 or 6 years that season. hope that doesnt happen to hawaii. ****, if it was only this year.

i don't think anyone is questioning whether boise state can hang with the big boys anymore after they beat oklahoma last year. but hawaii is another story. one of the worst strength of schedules in the nation. and they lose their golden boy qb next year. no way uf loses that game. i hate florida, but hawaii beating them would be an embarrassment for the entire sec.

i don't think anyone is questioning whether boise state can hang with the big boys anymore after they beat oklahoma last year. but hawaii is another story. one of the worst strength of schedules in the nation. and they lose their golden boy qb next year. no way uf loses that game. i hate florida, but hawaii beating them would be an embarrassment for the entire sec.

i don't think anyone is questioning whether boise state can hang with the big boys anymore after they beat oklahoma last year.

they arent anymore, but at that time they were. this game will be the most important game in the history of their program. they need to at least keep it close.

and whats with all of these teams playing the big schools on the road? when will one of them grow the stones to go play at boise or hawaii?

i don't think anyone is questioning whether boise state can hang with the big boys anymore after they beat oklahoma last year.

they arent anymore, but at that time they were. this game will be the most important game in the history of their program. they need to at least keep it close.

and whats with all of these teams playing the big schools on the road? when will one of them grow the stones to go play at boise or hawaii?

you mean the same boise st team that was ranked in the top 20 and returned 17 starters from a 11-1 team??

the problem was boise invested so much in that uga and talked all summer about how the they were going to put their team and program on the map with a win so dont give me that ######.they ran their mouth and got whipped.

you mean the same boise st team that was ranked in the top 20 and returned 17 starters from a 11-1 team??

the problem was boise invested so much in that uga and talked all summer about how the they were going to put their team and program on the map with a win so dont give me that ######.they ran their mouth and got whipped.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif whipped? you are being nice.

laugh.giflaugh.gif whipped? you are being nice.

lucky? lolol.. no uga just kicked their tails.. nothing to do with luck. they returned a bunch of their starters after an 11-1 season and they went 9-4 that year.. they weren't down as you like to claim.. they lost only 3 games during the season and 2 were on the road and the first two games of the year.. the lost to the sec champ who beat the daylights out of them and we heard the hype from people in the preseason. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

lucky? lolol.. no uga just kicked their tails.. nothing to do with luck. they returned a bunch of their starters after an 11-1 season and they went 9-4 that year.. they weren't down as you like to claim.. they lost only 3 games during the season and 2 were on the road and the first two games of the year.. the lost to the sec champ who beat the daylights out of them and we heard the hype from people in the preseason. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

$. post of the year nominee.

$. post of the year nominee.

9-4, that is exactly my point. they lost their qb who finished with the highest career qb rating in 1a history and lost 4 games, since joining the wac that is the only season they lost more than one game. so yes, it was by far the worst team boise has fielded since joining the wac in 2002

9-4, that is exactly my point. they lost their qb who finished with the highest career qb rating in 1a history and lost 4 games, since joining the wac that is the only season they lost more than one game. so yes, it was by far the worst team boise has fielded since joining the wac in 2002