isn't it just about mathematically impossible that uga makes it to the ncg??

jdu00743

think about it...

even if the craziest of possible scenarios happened...uga will still not make it.

let's assume these teams lose:

- wvu loses to pitt

- missouri loses to oklahoma

- lsu loses to tennessee

- va tech loses to bc

- usc loses to ucla

even if all that happens, ohio state will definitely be above uga, and also oklahoma would go up higher in the polls and also get the big bonus for winning your conference...teams that don't win their conference will find it almost impossible to make it to the ncg, and i believe no matter what happens, oklahoma would jump uga.

and if oklahoma loses, then it would be missouri vs. ohio state (assuming wvu lost in the original scenario).

correct me if i'm wrong.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

think about it...

even if the craziest of possible scenarios happened...uga will still not make it.

- wvu loses to pitt

- lsu loses to tennessee

- va tech loses to bc

- usc loses to ucla

even if all that happens, ohio state will definitely be above uga, and also oklahoma would go up higher in the polls and also get the big bonus for winning your conference...teams that don't win their conference will find it almost impossible to make it to the ncg, and i believe no matter what happens, oklahoma would jump uga.

and if oklahoma loses, then it would be missouri vs. ohio state (assuming wvu lost in the original scenario).

correct me if i'm wrong.

no way we make it to the ncg... this year

i'm hoping georgia will play either usc in the rose bowl or oklahoma in the fiesta bowl.

no orange bowl please, we just played vt last year.

think about it...

- wvu loses to pitt

- lsu loses to tennessee

- va tech loses to bc

- usc loses to ucla

correct me if i'm wrong.

i'm hoping georgia will play either usc in the rose bowl or oklahoma in the fiesta bowl.

if i were a uga fan, i'd want to play vt again...yall would destroy them.

i would not want to play oklahoma...i believe uga would lose that game.

usc would be interesting.

i just want them to play a team that will give them a little more national exposure.

we already killed vt last year, georgia needs someone new.

i just want them to play a team that will give them a little more national exposure.

we already killed vt last year, georgia needs someone new.

uga is at the hands of the bowl commitees imo. the orange bowl is most likely because the rose bowl wouldnt want to invite a team that wouldnt have 50k fans following them. same thing that happened when uga played fsu in the sugar bowl....they want to fill the seats. the sugar bowl will be another sec team. i would imagine with having mentioned the seats being filled, the fiesta will be ok and hawaii. i should probably read some of the predictions though. then again, if missouri wins the big 12, the fiesta would be open for an at large bid.

uga is at the hands of the bowl commitees imo. the orange bowl is most likely because the rose bowl wouldnt want to invite a team that wouldnt have 50k fans following them. same thing that happened when uga played fsu in the sugar bowl....they want to fill the seats. the sugar bowl will be another sec team. i would imagine with having mentioned the seats being filled, the fiesta will be ok and hawaii. i should probably read some of the predictions though. then again, if missouri wins the big 12, the fiesta would be open for an at large bid.

ncg: ohio state vs. wvu

sugar: lsu vs. missouri

rose: usc vs. uga

fiesta: ou vs. hawaii

orange: vt vs. uf

kansas or missouri is going to be screwed out of playing in one of the bcs bowls because hawaii will be guaranteed a spot as will west virginia.

i don't think that there will be 3 sec teams in the bcs bowls, i don't agree with a 3 loss team in a bcs game anyway, no florida

asu would be a better choice in the orange bowl imo.

ncg: ohio state vs. wvu

sugar: lsu vs. missouri

rose: usc vs. uga

fiesta: ou vs. hawaii

orange: vt vs. uf

kansas or missouri is going to be screwed out of playing in one of the bcs bowls because hawaii will be guaranteed a spot as will west virginia.

i don't think that there will be 3 sec teams in the bcs bowls, i don't agree with a 3 loss team in a bcs game anyway, no florida

asu would be a better choice in the orange bowl imo.