tebow broken hand

Same Ol Falcons

link

november 25, 2007

miami (ticker) -- florida quarterback tim tebow has a fractured bone in his non-throwing hand, according to a report sunday on the miami herald's web site.

citing florida sports information director steve mcclain, the herald reported that tebow broke his right hand while running for a touchdown during saturday's 45-12 triumph over florida state.

mcclain told the newspaper that tebow will be in a cast for at least two weeks, although he should be healthy for florida's bowl game. the gators (9-3) are eligible to play in the bowl championship series.

according to the report, team trainers determined that the injury was not serious enough to sideline tebow, who played the entire game and finished 19-of-28 for 262 yards and three touchdowns. the sophomore southpaw also rushed for 89 yards and two tds.

neither tebow nor florida coach urban meyer mentioned the injury during saturday's postgame news conference.

a serious contender to win the heisman trophy, tebow has enjoyed a phenomenal campaign, passing for 3,132 yards and 29 tds while rushing for 838 yards and 22 scores.

he won't be running near as much in the future. he'll still run but not at the rate he did this season...

yeah ya'll got some talented running backs coming next season. that will help a lot.

tebow will be the 1st sophmore to win the heisman this year imo. i had him behind dixon but since dixon is hurt i have to give tebow the nod.

he won't be running near as much in the future. he'll still run but not at the rate he did this season...

yeah ya'll got some talented running backs coming next season. that will help a lot.

tebow will be the 1st sophmore to win the heisman this year imo. i had him behind dixon but since dixon is hurt i have to give tebow the nod.

crap. now people will jump on his jock even more. mad.gifmad.gif if he can play, and its not his throwing arm, it aint a big deal. if a team beats him now, then they wont get any credit. but it sucks he got hurt.

i don't think people will jump on him because of this, but i don't see how you say a fracture isn't a big deal. i've had a big one in my foot and small in my hand, and neither were comfortable.

of course i don't know how big his fracture was, but it's like people are mad because he got hurt and played because the media is running the story. now that's just dumb to get mad about it.

crap. now people will jump on his jock even more. mad.gifmad.gif if he can play, and its not his throwing arm, it aint a big deal. if a team beats him now, then they wont get any credit. but it sucks he got hurt.

i don't think people will jump on him because of this, but i don't see how you say a fracture isn't a big deal. i've had a big one in my foot and small in my hand, and neither were comfortable.

of course i don't know how big his fracture was, but it's like people are mad because he got hurt and played because the media is running the story. now that's just dumb to get mad about it.