taking bets the miles announces this week!

loozianafalcon

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i have a sneaky suspicion that miles will announce his intent to go to michigan this week!

good ridance!!

let the line form and the search begin asap!!

as soon at that job opened up, it seems like he's not even concerned with winning with lsu. i say good riddance to garbage.

i have a sneaky suspicion that miles will announce his intent to go to michigan this week!

good ridance!!

let the line form and the search begin asap!!

as soon at that job opened up, it seems like he's not even concerned with winning with lsu. i say good riddance to garbage.

how quickly loozianafalcon has turned on his coach -- check out this exchange in a thread from earlier in the year after alabama played lsu:

crimsonkat31: "i hate to tell you but lsu is the most undisciplined, poorly coached team in the sec -- and everybody outside of an lsu fan would probably agree. i have never witnessed so many undisciplined personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties from a "good"team."

loozianafalcon: sorry to disagree with you (or maybe i'm not sorry), but they are not poorly coached or undisciplined. coach miles is a disciplinarian and has made that clear from his first day on campus. he has made suspensions for breaking team rules and he made the last suspension with a guy who we may have needed (perillioux), and he did this with a chance at the sec cg on the line.

poorly coached?? go to the lsu website and have a look at the staff he has. for one, coach bo pelini has an excellent resume' and has developed one of the nation's top defenses. coach crowton is regarded as one of the top offensive minds in football. coach porter is one of the best recruiters in college football.

nuff said!

how quickly loozianafalcon has turned on his coach -- check out this exchange in a thread from earlier in the year after alabama played lsu:

crimsonkat31: "i hate to tell you but lsu is the most undisciplined, poorly coached team in the sec -- and everybody outside of an lsu fan would probably agree. i have never witnessed so many undisciplined personal foul and unsportsmanlike conduct penalties from a "good"team."

loozianafalcon: sorry to disagree with you (or maybe i'm not sorry), but they are not poorly coached or undisciplined. coach miles is a disciplinarian and has made that clear from his first day on campus. he has made suspensions for breaking team rules and he made the last suspension with a guy who we may have needed (perillioux), and he did this with a chance at the sec cg on the line.

poorly coached?? go to the lsu website and have a look at the staff he has. for one, coach bo pelini has an excellent resume' and has developed one of the nation's top defenses. coach crowton is regarded as one of the top offensive minds in football. coach porter is one of the best recruiters in college football.

nuff said!

he won't announce until after the seccg...and possibly even not until after the bowl game... smile.gif

he has to be offered the job before he can accept it. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

nuff said!

i think this is were i say owned. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

he won't announce until after the seccg...and possibly even not until after the bowl game... smile.gif

nuff said!

this is where i say stfu!!

people change their minds every freakin' day quicker than a light switch, especially on these boards!! so i reserve the right to change my mind and have a differing opinion after what i have seen the last few games. the same goes for people who are constantly changing their minds about petrino. so you are saying that you have never changed your opinion on any given topic?

people change their minds every freakin' day quicker than a light switch, especially on these boards!! so i reserve the right to change my mind and have a differing opinion after what i have seen the last few games. the same goes for people who are constantly changing their minds about petrino. so you are saying that you have never changed your opinion on any given topic?

hold on a minute dude, crimsonkat31 is the one that called you out not me, i just stated facts you got owned by crismsonkat31. take your beef up with him. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

and of course you can change your mind or opinion. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

hold on a minute dude, crimsonkat31 is the one that called you out not me, i just stated facts you got owned by crismsonkat31. take your beef up with him. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

and of course you can change your mind or opinion. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif