say it ain't so

jmiller86

well deserved win by auburn. alabama had several chances but could not capitalize.

still loving the direction of the program right now in tuscaloosa -- this recruiting class is unbelievable. saban is about to start stockpiling talent like he did at lsu. and if tuberville stays, which i assume he will, auburn will be strong as well. i have a feeling that the iron bowl over the next few years is going to mean something again.

well deserved win by auburn. alabama had several chances but could not capitalize.

still loving the direction of the program right now in tuscaloosa -- this recruiting class is unbelievable. saban is about to start stockpiling talent like he did at lsu. and if tuberville stays, which i assume he will, auburn will be strong as well. i have a feeling that the iron bowl over the next few years is going to mean something again.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

i highly doubt tt leaves, but god i hope borges does. if it wasn't for al it could have very well been an ugly game, but i agree i think over these next couple of years it has a possibility to be a very important game

i highly doubt tt leaves, but god i hope borges does. if it wasn't for al it could have very well been an ugly game, but i agree i think over these next couple of years it has a possibility to be a very important game

congrats to auburn. you guys definitely had the better team last night. there weren't any questionable calls by the refs in my eyes. we just played poorly on offense, made some boneheaded penalties and overall just simply got beat.

so.. props to auburn on their 6th in a row.

like crimsonkat said though, i'm also still liking the direction bama is heading in. i'm definitely looking forward to the next few seasons and seeing the young talent develop that will be brought in by saban.

roll tide

congrats to auburn. you guys definitely had the better team last night. there weren't any questionable calls by the refs in my eyes. we just played poorly on offense, made some boneheaded penalties and overall just simply got beat.

so.. props to auburn on their 6th in a row.

like crimsonkat said though, i'm also still liking the direction bama is heading in. i'm definitely looking forward to the next few seasons and seeing the young talent develop that will be brought in by saban.

roll tide

this recruiting class is going to be awesome.. i hope you guys get julio jones and not florida.. but you know how they can sell a 3rd place sec east finish and how great that is on the national scene.. tongue.gif

this recruiting class is going to be awesome.. i hope you guys get julio jones and not florida.. but you know how they can sell a 3rd place sec east finish and how great that is on the national scene.. tongue.gif