heisman debate

Demetrius Dew

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that's just silly. it's definitely worth debating. there probably should be some other guys in the debate as well. if i had a vote, i'd give it to tebow. you can make a good argument for about 6 or 7 different guys though.

tebow will win it.

i wish mcfadden would instead though...

that's just silly. it's definitely worth debating. there probably should be some other guys in the debate as well. if i had a vote, i'd give it to tebow. you can make a good argument for about 6 or 7 different guys though.

tebow will win it.

i wish mcfadden would instead though...

of course there are a hand full of guys to debate about i just want to talk about these two guys.

i think it is more impressive that mcfadden has thrown 4 passing td than tebow's 20 or so rushing td. imho dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

of course there are a hand full of guys to debate about i just want to talk about these two guys.

i think it is more impressive that mcfadden has thrown 4 passing td than tebow's 20 or so rushing td. imho dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

here's the thing - the only argument against tebow is that his team has lost 3 games. that's it. his stats are unbelievable. he's accounted for 51 tds playing against pretty solid competition and he's only thrown 6 ints. i haven't checked the efficiency rankings, but i would imagine his 177 puts him pretty close to number 1. he's also leading his team in rushing by wide margin. the only season that even compares to his is the season that vy had, and that is considered one of the greatest seasons by a qb ever.

mcfadden? i can make a lot of arguments against him winning. great player, and maybe the best pro prospect in college. best heisman canidate? nah, probably not.

here's the thing - the only argument against tebow is that his team has lost 3 games. that's it. his stats are unbelievable. he's accounted for 51 tds playing against pretty solid competition and he's only thrown 6 ints. i haven't checked the efficiency rankings, but i would imagine his 177 puts him pretty close to number 1. he's also leading his team in rushing by wide margin. the only season that even compares to his is the season that vy had, and that is considered one of the greatest seasons by a qb ever.

mcfadden? i can make a lot of arguments against him winning. great player, and maybe the best pro prospect in college. best heisman canidate? nah, probably not.

the "most outstanding player" in the ncaa is darren mcfadden. the only help he had on offense was his back up rb, felix jones.

their your answer. the heisman is not about numbers it is about the most outstanding player in the ncaa.

the "most outstanding player" in the ncaa is darren mcfadden. the only help he had on offense was his back up rb, felix jones.

their your answer. the heisman is not about numbers it is about the most outstanding player in the ncaa.

mcfadden only had 600 more yards than felix jones on 180 more carries 4 more rushing td's and 2 less recieving td's than jones

mcfadden was held out of the endzone in 4 games

has a running back ever thrown 4 touchdowns - i'm sure they have

tebow has 6 more rushing td's than mcfadden and 25 more passing td's

no qb in the history of college football has rushed for more td's in one season and no player in the history fo college football has thrown for 20 an rushed for 20 and he did 29 throwing and 22 rushing - better than vince ever came close to

tebow is setting records and nobody is even close

mcfadden is not as good as peterson and his back up would destroy his stats if given the same amount of carries

mcfadden only had 600 more yards than felix jones on 180 more carries 4 more rushing td's and 2 less recieving td's than jones

mcfadden was held out of the endzone in 4 games

has a running back ever thrown 4 touchdowns - i'm sure they have

tebow has 6 more rushing td's than mcfadden and 25 more passing td's

no qb in the history of college football has rushed for more td's in one season and no player in the history fo college football has thrown for 20 an rushed for 20 and he did 29 throwing and 22 rushing - better than vince ever came close to

tebow is setting records and nobody is even close

mcfadden is not as good as peterson and his back up would destroy his stats if given the same amount of carries

there are a few guys that i wouldnt have a problem getting it. i dont think anyone would have been robbed if tebow, mcfadden, chase daniels or pat white got the heisman.

i agree that there are plenty of deserving candidates. i was cheering for brennan to win it this year, and brennan's had another solid season, but i can't deny that tebow is the most deserving canidate this year, despite how much i might hate the florida gators.

there are a few guys that i wouldnt have a problem getting it. i dont think anyone would have been robbed if tebow, mcfadden, chase daniels or pat white got the heisman.

i agree that there are plenty of deserving candidates. i was cheering for brennan to win it this year, and brennan's had another solid season, but i can't deny that tebow is the most deserving canidate this year, despite how much i might hate the florida gators.