florida will easily be the preseason #1 next year

Headshot

there's no question in my mind that next year florida will be the preseason #1. a more experienced defense and a more experienced (scary to think about i know) tim tebow with percy harvin, emmanuel moody, jarrod fayson, louis murphy, riley cooper, aaron hernandez, chris rainey, brandon james...i get goosebumps just thinking about it.

but i thought it would be interesting since the end of the regular season is a week away to see what everyone thought about next year's top 5 preseason rankings are shaping up to look like. i understand that once bowl season is over it'll become a little more clear, but let's just go on current impressions right now.

#1 -- florida

#2 -- oklahoma

#3 -- usc

#4 -- west virginia

#5 -- georgia

• Replies 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there's no question in my mind that next year florida will be the preseason #1. a more experienced defense and a more experienced (scary to think about i know) tim tebow with percy harvin, emmanuel moody, jarrod fayson, louis murphy, riley cooper, aaron hernandez, chris rainey, brandon james...i get goosebumps just thinking about it.

but i thought it would be interesting since the end of the regular season is a week away to see what everyone thought about next year's top 5 preseason rankings are shaping up to look like. i understand that once bowl season is over it'll become a little more clear, but let's just go on current impressions right now.

#1 -- florida

#2 -- oklahoma

#3 -- usc

#4 -- west virginia

#5 -- georgia

someone has the rose colored glasses on tonight..florida has come on strong as of late anyhoo laugh.gif

#1 -- florida

#2 -- oklahoma

#3 -- usc

#4 -- west virginia

#5 -- georgia

someone has the rose colored glasses on tonight..florida has come on strong as of late anyhoo laugh.gif

you gotta love it, #3 in the sec east.. #3.. not even #2.. and yeah the two teams who finished ahead of uf return the same number of starters.. tongue.gif

only because 1 team got the bounces where we didn't. it goes that way. the difference between being #3 and #1 in the sec east is a bounce or two and you know that as well as anyone... wink.gif

you gotta love it, #3 in the sec east.. #3.. not even #2.. and yeah the two teams who finished ahead of uf return the same number of starters.. tongue.gif

only because 1 team got the bounces where we didn't. it goes that way. the difference between being #3 and #1 in the sec east is a bounce or two and you know that as well as anyone... wink.gif

for the past 2 weeks every analyst, radio host, and commentator has been saying the same thing. florida will be the preseason #1 next year. there's just too much talent not to be.

and yes, easily.

2 #1 recruiting classes in a row, tim tebow, percy harvin, and urban meyer make it a pretty obvious choice, no matter what colored glasses you're wearing wink.gif

for the past 2 weeks every analyst, radio host, and commentator has been saying the same thing. florida will be the preseason #1 next year. there's just too much talent not to be.

and yes, easily.

2 #1 recruiting classes in a row, tim tebow, percy harvin, and urban meyer make it a pretty obvious choice, no matter what colored glasses you're wearing wink.gif

the difference in the sec east is a kestahn moore fumble. that's how tight it was this year.

the difference in the sec east is a kestahn moore fumble. that's how tight it was this year.