west virginia/ bcs

kschreck

i can't help but think that if wv ends up in the title game it will be further proof that the bcs needs to be changed. when your toughest opponents have been cincinnati, uconn, rutgers, and s. florida have you really proven anything? could they at least get one quality non-conference opponent?

am i the only one that thinks they haven't earned it?

i can't help but think that if wv ends up in the title game it will be further proof that the bcs needs to be changed. when your toughest opponents have been cincinnati, uconn, rutgers, and s. florida have you really proven anything? could they at least get one quality non-conference opponent?

well who do you think it should be?

well who do you think it should be?

same as ohio st/kansas/missouri etc etc

only difference is wvu is destroying there cupcake schedule as they should while those other teams have struggled multiple times

its common knowledge that wvu>>>>>osu, kansas, missouri etc

only difference is wvu is destroying there cupcake schedule as they should while those other teams have struggled multiple times

they need a play-off. georgia is a different team than the one early in the season that lost to tennessee and sc. lsu should still be in the hunt as well. sec teams get screwed, not taking anything away from wv, they are good. they won the sugar bowl a couple years ago. there is no reason lsu, uga, usc, oklahoma, wv, etc. should not all be in the hunt for a title. ****, even hawaii deserves a shot to prove themselves, a playoff is the only way i can see it working somewhat fairly. i doubt it'll ever happen though.

they need a play-off. georgia is a different team than the one early in the season that lost to tennessee and sc. lsu should still be in the hunt as well. sec teams get screwed, not taking anything away from wv, they are good. they won the sugar bowl a couple years ago. there is no reason lsu, uga, usc, oklahoma, wv, etc. should not all be in the hunt for a title. ****, even hawaii deserves a shot to prove themselves, a playoff is the only way i can see it working somewhat fairly. i doubt it'll ever happen though.

09/01 c michigan w 52-7

09/08 se louisiana w 62-0

09/15 toledo w 45-13

09/22 fla int'l w 55-3

10/06 at #24 kansas st w 30-24

10/13 baylor w 58-10

10/20 at colorado w 19-14

10/27 at texas a&m w 19-11

11/03 nebraska w 76-39

11/10 at oklahoma st w 43-28

11/17 iowa st w 45-7

i'm not seeing the struggle

09/01 c michigan w 52-7

09/08 se louisiana w 62-0

09/15 toledo w 45-13

09/22 fla int'l w 55-3

10/06 at #24 kansas st w 30-24

10/13 baylor w 58-10

10/20 at colorado w 19-14

10/27 at texas a&m w 19-11

11/03 nebraska w 76-39

11/10 at oklahoma st w 43-28

11/17 iowa st w 45-7

i'm not seeing the struggle

wow, back up. common knowledge? i don't think so. it may be your opinion, but i would love to watch james laurinitis against the rushing attack of wvu.

wow, back up. common knowledge? i don't think so. it may be your opinion, but i would love to watch james laurinitis against the rushing attack of wvu.

when your toughest opponents have been cincinnati, uconn, rutgers, and s. florida have you really proven anything?

yes. and they crushed their one sec opponent, a team that a lot of us in the sec have had trouble with. their own conference opponents were pretty decent, and they're actually playing just as well as anyone these days. i think they deserve the shot at the title.

when your toughest opponents have been cincinnati, uconn, rutgers, and s. florida have you really proven anything?

yes. and they crushed their one sec opponent, a team that a lot of us in the sec have had trouble with. their own conference opponents were pretty decent, and they're actually playing just as well as anyone these days. i think they deserve the shot at the title.

judging by your comment, i am not sure whether you are a lsu fan or a uga fan...... because either could be declared the best team in the sec.

uga fan. i think we're clearly the best team in the sec. offense, defense, and special teams.

we were just a very young team this year. and we didnt get to showcase our talent until late in the season.

judging by your comment, i am not sure whether you are a lsu fan or a uga fan...... because either could be declared the best team in the sec.

uga fan. i think we're clearly the best team in the sec. offense, defense, and special teams.

we were just a very young team this year. and we didnt get to showcase our talent until late in the season.