uh oh...the refs in tenn-uk looks awfully familiar!

lafalconfan

i'm still confused about that 15 yard penalty they called on tenn after the rb failed to score on the 2 ppt conversion. 1st off that was a damned petty call to make considering the situation. secondly, if the face mask penalty against ky at the end of an earlier ot didn't count because according to the rules of ot once the conversion failed, the game basically stopped and no penalty could be enforced. how come they could still enforce that penalty against the tenn rb since after he was tackled that was the end of that particular overtime?

i really want to find out if the refs screwed that call up.

i'm still confused about that 15 yard penalty they called on tenn after the rb failed to score on the 2 ppt conversion. 1st off that was a damned petty call to make considering the situation. secondly, if the face mask penalty against ky at the end of an earlier ot didn't count because according to the rules of ot once the conversion failed, the game basically stopped and no penalty could be enforced. how come they could still enforce that penalty against the tenn rb since after he was tackled that was the end of that particular overtime?

personally, i think every fan in rocky top wants to simply find those refs somewhere in an isolated location... laugh.gifsmile.gif

personally, i think every fan in rocky top wants to simply find those refs somewhere in an isolated location... laugh.gifsmile.gif

i think the difference is that one is a dead ball foul, and one is a penalty on change of possesion in to.

the thing is, the play should have been blown dead when tenn recovered the blocked fg in ot. i'm pretty sure you cant return a turnover for points in college ot. changes of possesion, end possesions.

i think the difference is that one is a dead ball foul, and one is a penalty on change of possesion in to.

the thing is, the play should have been blown dead when tenn recovered the blocked fg in ot. i'm pretty sure you cant return a turnover for points in college ot. changes of possesion, end possesions.

i feel pretty sure about that as well. but for the ref to even call that penalty in that situation was terribly overboard imo and i was pulling against tenn. i think they are about to talk about that game now on espn.

i feel pretty sure about that as well. but for the ref to even call that penalty in that situation was terribly overboard imo and i was pulling against tenn. i think they are about to talk about that game now on espn.

dude are you serious? even auburn fans were saying we was gettin screwed. we won cause we were just that dang good!!! smile.gif

dude...he was the ref during the uga/uf game, and you guys won. he was the ref during the uga/au game, and you guys won. did you get horrible calls against you in those games? sure...but geez, how can he be bad luck for you, if you're winning those games? that's my point...i would think that uga should be doing backflips when he walks on the field in one of their games...he sounds more like a rabbit's foot than hex charm... laugh.gif

dude are you serious? even auburn fans were saying we was gettin screwed. we won cause we were just that dang good!!! smile.gif

dude...he was the ref during the uga/uf game, and you guys won. he was the ref during the uga/au game, and you guys won. did you get horrible calls against you in those games? sure...but geez, how can he be bad luck for you, if you're winning those games? that's my point...i would think that uga should be doing backflips when he walks on the field in one of their games...he sounds more like a rabbit's foot than hex charm... laugh.gif

i think you're on to something.... i really think he and his crew fire up the dawgs. they are so blatently biased, that our guys get all frenzied. they have to play the refs and their opponent. i'm just afraid one of our players is going to throw a cross at his butt one of these days.

i think you're on to something.... i really think he and his crew fire up the dawgs. they are so blatently biased, that our guys get all frenzied. they have to play the refs and their opponent. i'm just afraid one of our players is going to throw a cross at his butt one of these days.