still a few hours before the game...

georgiatechfan

shhhh don't tell anyone

even though i will always be first and foremost a dawg fan i'm a closet tech fan.

i root for all teams from the state of georgia, but like i said i prefer uga.

having watched both all season i give an edge to uga but it will be alot closer than some think. phillip wheeler is a beast and i can't wait for knowshawn to go head to head with him.

shhhh don't tell anyone

even though i will always be first and foremost a dawg fan i'm a closet tech fan.

having watched both all season i give an edge to uga but it will be alot closer than some think. phillip wheeler is a beast and i can't wait for knowshawn to go head to head with him.

shhhh don't tell anyone

me too....i even like georgia southern!

shhhh don't tell anyone

me too....i even like georgia southern!

ugh. this was a good game. nothing went tech's way and it seemed that uga was just destined to win it. no excuses, uga played the better game today. a few things could have went differently, but overall uga was just the better team today. i won't mention officiating bc you should be able to overcome that and being at the game and being a fan, every call that goes against your team is a bad one, in your opinion.

while gt shut down the front runner for next years heisman knowshon moreno, they let thomas brown rip off too many runs on the edge and cmr prepared stafford very well to make very quick drops and reads and he took advantage. he didn't really make any terrible mistakes today and played a good game. massaquoi also played a really good game for uga and it seemed like every third down he was always the guy to convert. sean bailey got limited most of the game but that one catch in particular was a big one.

in tech, im proud of how a lot of the young players played, in particular anthony barnes lb #12 and morgan burnett cb/fs #1. they will be great players for tech in the future and held their own today. wide receiver wise, there were too many drops. its like watching last years falcons all over again. it definately hurt not having cj in there. georgia shut down dwyer on the carries that he had and qb wise, im sure the rest of the georgia tech fan base along with me are very uneasy. while bennett and booker definately didnt look like anything special (although i liked booker more for some of those tough third down conversions he made), i have no idea why the coaching staff uses nesbitt in such a one dimensional way and then all of a sudden expect him to make a precision accurate deep throw. that completely boogles my mind.

anyways all in all, georgia won, they got their 7th straight yada yada. tech lost, and im admitting that uga played better as i said i would and they did. it showed up on the scoreboard.

ugh. this was a good game. nothing went tech's way and it seemed that uga was just destined to win it. no excuses, uga played the better game today. a few things could have went differently, but overall uga was just the better team today. i won't mention officiating bc you should be able to overcome that and being at the game and being a fan, every call that goes against your team is a bad one, in your opinion.

while gt shut down the front runner for next years heisman knowshon moreno, they let thomas brown rip off too many runs on the edge and cmr prepared stafford very well to make very quick drops and reads and he took advantage. he didn't really make any terrible mistakes today and played a good game. massaquoi also played a really good game for uga and it seemed like every third down he was always the guy to convert. sean bailey got limited most of the game but that one catch in particular was a big one.

in tech, im proud of how a lot of the young players played, in particular anthony barnes lb #12 and morgan burnett cb/fs #1. they will be great players for tech in the future and held their own today. wide receiver wise, there were too many drops. its like watching last years falcons all over again. it definately hurt not having cj in there. georgia shut down dwyer on the carries that he had and qb wise, im sure the rest of the georgia tech fan base along with me are very uneasy. while bennett and booker definately didnt look like anything special (although i liked booker more for some of those tough third down conversions he made), i have no idea why the coaching staff uses nesbitt in such a one dimensional way and then all of a sudden expect him to make a precision accurate deep throw. that completely boogles my mind.

anyways all in all, georgia won, they got their 7th straight yada yada. tech lost, and im admitting that uga played better as i said i would and they did. it showed up on the scoreboard.

aww. look at you. with the amount of trash you talked, i really didnt expect to see you eat that crow. very nice. you're a stand up guy, and i appreciate it.

it was a good game. and i look forward to it next year! go dawgs!!!

aww. look at you. with the amount of trash you talked, i really didnt expect to see you eat that crow. very nice. you're a stand up guy, and i appreciate it.

it was a good game. and i look forward to it next year! go dawgs!!!

i was surprised you guys did such a job on moreno. wow...he made up for it at the end some when you guys were worn down, but the offensive mvp today for us was good ol' brownie.

i could see him getting an nfl tryout...he is fast, ridiculously strong, and has plenty of experience. his real knock was his health, so thus he stands a slim chance of being drafted.

i was surprised you guys did such a job on moreno. wow...he made up for it at the end some when you guys were worn down, but the offensive mvp today for us was good ol' brownie.

i could see him getting an nfl tryout...he is fast, ridiculously strong, and has plenty of experience. his real knock was his health, so thus he stands a slim chance of being drafted.