fun game to watch.. boise state at hawaii..

SacFalcFan

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

and i wanted hawii to get a bcs bid. chill its just a joke, and gt beating us is a joke also. they have nothing to play for, and while uga has a nat champ to play for.

alright...a joke.

but...im tired of the respect that hawaii doesnt get. yeah...the whole fricken nation knows that they play a terrible schedule, but at least move them up on some teams.

and i wanted hawii to get a bcs bid. chill its just a joke, and gt beating us is a joke also. they have nothing to play for, and while uga has a nat champ to play for.

alright...a joke.

but...im tired of the respect that hawaii doesnt get. yeah...the whole fricken nation knows that they play a terrible schedule, but at least move them up on some teams.

yea bro i think that just like boise if a wac team go undefeated they should get a bid. yall should get a larger bid, because people actually do not want to play yall, and thats not your fault. its not like yall want to play a cupcake schedule.

last year a guy was talking about boise's schedule and how they shouldn't get a bid - and i told him, can you imagine if the ncaa came down and said boise st. has to play another game (for whatever reason) and ohio st. (or florida) we drew a name out of a hat and drew you - they would throw a #$%@#ing fit - however if it was baylor and not boise st. in that same situation they would say bring it on

yea bro i think that just like boise if a wac team go undefeated they should get a bid. yall should get a larger bid, because people actually do not want to play yall, and thats not your fault. its not like yall want to play a cupcake schedule.

last year a guy was talking about boise's schedule and how they shouldn't get a bid - and i told him, can you imagine if the ncaa came down and said boise st. has to play another game (for whatever reason) and ohio st. (or florida) we drew a name out of a hat and drew you - they would throw a #$%@#ing fit - however if it was baylor and not boise st. in that same situation they would say bring it on

best sign of the night goes to the hawaii fan with the sign that read

"we deserve the same respect as kansas weak schedule"

lol@ admitting your a cupcake

lol.. so very true.. kansas weak schedule is so freaking ridiculous that they are ranked that high.. frankly kansas should be maybe top 10 and when they play a good team they will get beat and fall back bigtime.

best sign of the night goes to the hawaii fan with the sign that read

"we deserve the same respect as kansas weak schedule"

lol@ admitting your a cupcake

lol.. so very true.. kansas weak schedule is so freaking ridiculous that they are ranked that high.. frankly kansas should be maybe top 10 and when they play a good team they will get beat and fall back bigtime.