conjecture in regards to uga

j_i_f

so, going into the last saturday of the regular season, it looks like it's going to be an appropriately bizarre finish to the craziest year of college football i've ever seen. here are the possibilities as i see them for georgia:

1 - we lose to gt, and kentucky loses to tennessee. we go play a bowl game in florida somewhere.

2 - we lose to gt, and kentucky beats tennessee. we play lsu for the sec, and either win for sugar bowl, or lose for option 1.

3 - we beat gt, and kentucky loses to tennessee. wvu holds off connecticut, and we sit at #4. should still be enough for a bcs bid, i think.

4 - we beat gt, and kentucky loses to tennessee. uconn upsets wvu, and we sit at #3. if oklahoma wins the big 12 game, we move up to #2.

5 - we beat gt, and kentucky beats tennessee. see option 2. still need uconn and oklahoma to win for a shot at the national title.

would a #4 georgia team get a bcs bid? would a 1-loss kansas fall below us? could we jump ohio state by winning the sec?

so, going into the last saturday of the regular season, it looks like it's going to be an appropriately bizarre finish to the craziest year of college football i've ever seen. here are the possibilities as i see them for georgia:

1 - we lose to gt, and kentucky loses to tennessee. we go play a bowl game in florida somewhere.

2 - we lose to gt, and kentucky beats tennessee. we play lsu for the sec, and either win for sugar bowl, or lose for option 1.

3 - we beat gt, and kentucky loses to tennessee. wvu holds off connecticut, and we sit at #4. should still be enough for a bcs bid, i think.

4 - we beat gt, and kentucky loses to tennessee. uconn upsets wvu, and we sit at #3. if oklahoma wins the big 12 game, we move up to #2.

5 - we beat gt, and kentucky beats tennessee. see option 2. still need uconn and oklahoma to win for a shot at the national title.

would a #4 georgia team get a bcs bid? would a 1-loss kansas fall below us? could we jump ohio state by winning the sec?

yes we are in the top 6

yes we are in the top 6

can a team be in the national championship game without winning their conference? we might not have to play in the sec championship game to move up to #2. too **** strange to consider. this season is going to end up in a world class c.f.

see nebraska 2001 anymore questions for the walking cfb database?

can a team be in the national championship game without winning their conference? we might not have to play in the sec championship game to move up to #2. too **** strange to consider. this season is going to end up in a world class c.f.

see nebraska 2001 anymore questions for the walking cfb database?

yes a team who didn't win the conference can play in the big game, but if a team who won their conference is close in points, they will get extra points due to them winning their conference which may be enough for a 2 loss team to jump a 1 loss team..

yes a team who didn't win the conference can play in the big game, but if a team who won their conference is close in points, they will get extra points due to them winning their conference which may be enough for a 2 loss team to jump a 1 loss team..

so, virginia tech winning out, and taking the acc could potentially jump us?

so, virginia tech winning out, and taking the acc could potentially jump us?