to all fellow georgia bulldog fans

lifelongfalconfan

is it possible that we'll be playing for the national championship?

arizona state will drop

kansas or mizzou will drop and if the winner loses the big 12 championship they will drop

if kentucky can beat tenn and we beat lsu in the sec championship will that move us past wvu or osu?

i know this isn't the forum but i'm just wondering if this is possible?

go wildcats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

arizona state will drop

kansas or mizzou will drop and if the winner loses the big 12 championship they will drop

if kentucky can beat tenn and we beat lsu in the sec championship will that move us past wvu or osu?

wow i didn't think we had a prayer at the national title........how sweet it would be if all this goes down

go dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

arizona state will drop

wow i didn't think we had a prayer at the national title........how sweet it would be if all this goes down

go dawgs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

even if they do this year will be satisfying after the whoopin we put on your gators

whoopin'? a 5 point lead with 9:40 left in the game does not qualify you as such. don't overstate your achievements it makes you look desperate... wink.gif

beat it!!!!!! gator boy your fate was decided in october. i guess u still have a hangover from that cocktail party.

lifes a game u play it while u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm, do it more than 3 times in 18 years or better still do it back to back years (which hasn't happened in almost 20 years btw) and i'll be impressed... wink.gif

even if they do this year will be satisfying after the whoopin we put on your gators

whoopin'? a 5 point lead with 9:40 left in the game does not qualify you as such. don't overstate your achievements it makes you look desperate... wink.gif

beat it!!!!!! gator boy your fate was decided in october. i guess u still have a hangover from that cocktail party.

lifes a game u play it while u can!!!!!!!!!!!!!

umm, do it more than 3 times in 18 years or better still do it back to back years (which hasn't happened in almost 20 years btw) and i'll be impressed... wink.gif