saw this on ugasports.com

nomorebirds

hear me and tremble, nerds. the hammer is on its way to the joke...and it's coming for you.

it s time again. you all spend the preceding 51 weeks dreading this week, and then the succeeding 51 weeks fuming about what happened. it s time to man up and take another butt whuppin from uga. since i know you gys love me and appreciate my insight, i figured i d help remind you of a few pertinent facts.

remember last november? sure you do. gtu was headed for the acc championship game, riding high and ranked higher than uga, and actually favored. you had calvin johnson and a 4 year starter at qb. we had a freshman qb and a bunch of no name receivers. you had defensive genius jon tenuta, whose d was going to blitz us right out of sanford stadium. uga had lost to vanderbilt and kentucky. this, you vowed, was where the streak stops. this, we were assured, was going to be a mere formality before you wacky nerds rolled up into jacksonville the next week to pick up your acc championship, and on to the orange bowl. notoriety and hardware and a top 5 ranking were all there waiting on the table for you; all you had to do was cruise over to athens, lay the smackdown on uga, and get on to the really important stuff. this, you swore, would be the end of uga fans laughing at you and your pitiful little jalopy and your walking shag carpet, several levels of entertainment below a goiter mascot, and most importantly, all of you. (like that could ever happen)

well. how d that work out for you gys ? let s see: sent calvin off to the pros without a win against uga? check. gave reggie ballll his official golden sombrero (0-4 v. uga)? check. broke your vaunted d with a late game drive led by our freshman qb for the w? check. laughed at the bitter grumbles and tears of your fan base as they streamed for the exits? check. face it, nerds. not only did thumping you help turn around what was shaping up as an ugly season, it had the added bonus of sending you nerds into a tailspin that redefined schadenfreude. nice laydown job in the bowl, by the way. classic.

and now, it s 2007. remember the big talk all summer about how taylor bennett was going to be a huuuuuuuuuge upgrade over a guy who had (give him his due) 2 wins over highly ranked auburn, 2 wins over miami, and got you into the acc championship game? and even though calvin was like the best wr ever, your offense was going to be better without him. we re all still kind of laughing about that one. tashard choice is a fine rb, but he ain't beating us by himself. pass the advil and pray for him.

our team respects your team, and our coaches respect your coaches. however, our fans don t respect your fans, and it's easy to see why. you re a school started to train blacksmiths, where recent players who were academically ineligible for years kept right on playing, and you brag about your academic loftiness. your most famous graduate doesnt even exist, and you crow about what clever fellows you are. your mouthy student body throws bottles and debris at referees and opposing teams, but we re the thugs because we got a celebration penalty against florida. it s a pleasure to pile up win after win after win against a program with the highest blowhard fan to recent accomplishment ratio in america. at least s carolina fans know they havent ever won anything. if your fans were any dumber or less classy, they d be flinging their own poop onto the field. (i hope that doesnt give you any ideas).

we re coming into your stadium, our team is going to kick your team s ######, and there isn't a blessed thing you can do about it. we re going to enjoy every single second of your discomfort. and when you run off poor old chan gailey, a classy man who s done a pretty good job considering the limited situation with which he has to deal, good luck finding another sucker to step up and take the butt whuppings to come. bud carson couldnt do it. bill fulcher couldnt do it. pepper didnt put the sting back in, and had to sue your cheapskate ***** just to get you to pay him what you agreed to in his contract. curry didnt get it done, and left his alma mater so he could go someplace where they could actually compete at a championship level. bobby ross? he had more football players beating up tech coeds than he had wins over us, and he fled, too. bill lewis? inspired choice. george o leary? ray goff owned his fat ######. and now chan gailey, who had the double misfortune to be the gtu coach while having to contend with the newly invigorated, mark richt led bulldogs. who's desperate enough to take on the daily misery that is gtu football? maybe it's time to give bill lewis a second chance.

enjoy the sight of 40,000 uga fans taking over your dump of a stadium. enjoy watching uga s team make it siar, b. and, lastly, enjoy your pitiful holiday trip back to the emerald nut bowl, or whatever remote mid-december bowl they send mediocre 7-5 teams as a reward. but look at the bright side: come this sunday, you can start dreading next year s certain beating at our hands. let the fuming continue!!!!!!!!!!!

your old pal,

81 dog

hear me and tremble, nerds. the hammer is on its way to the joke...and it's coming for you.

it’s time again. you all spend the preceding 51 weeks dreading this week, and then the succeeding 51 weeks fuming about what happened. it’s time to man up and take another butt whuppin’ from uga. since i know you “gys” love me and appreciate my insight, i figured i’d help remind you of a few pertinent facts.

remember last november? sure you do. gtu was headed for the acc championship game, riding high and ranked higher than uga, and actually favored. you had calvin johnson and a 4 year starter at qb. we had a freshman qb and a bunch of no name receivers. you had “defensive genius” jon tenuta, whose d was going to blitz us right out of sanford stadium. uga had lost to vanderbilt and kentucky. this, you vowed, was where the streak stops. this, we were assured, was going to be a mere formality before you wacky nerds rolled up into jacksonville the next week to pick up your acc championship, and on to the orange bowl. notoriety and hardware and a top 5 ranking were all there waiting on the table for you; all you had to do was cruise over to athens, lay the smackdown on uga, and get on to the really important stuff. this, you swore, would be the end of uga fans laughing at you and your pitiful little jalopy and your walking shag carpet, several levels of entertainment below a goiter mascot, and most importantly, all of you. (like that could ever happen)

well. how’d that work out for you “gys”? let’s see: sent calvin off to the pros without a win against uga? check. gave reggie ballll his official golden sombrero (0-4 v. uga)? check. broke your vaunted d with a late game drive led by our freshman qb for the w? check. laughed at the bitter grumbles and tears of your fan base as they streamed for the exits? check. face it, nerds. not only did thumping you help turn around what was shaping up as an ugly season, it had the added bonus of sending you nerds into a tailspin that redefined schadenfreude. nice laydown job in the bowl, by the way. classic.

and now, it’s 2007. remember the big talk all summer about how taylor bennett was going to be a huuuuuuuuuge upgrade over a guy who had (give him his due) 2 wins over highly ranked auburn, 2 wins over miami, and got you into the acc championship game? and even though calvin was like the best wr ever, your offense was going to be better without him. we’re all still kind of laughing about that one. tashard choice is a fine rb, but he ain't beating us by himself. pass the advil and pray for him.

our team respects your team, and our coaches respect your coaches. however, our fans don’t respect your fans, and it's easy to see why. you’re a school started to train blacksmiths, where recent players who were academically ineligible for years kept right on playing, and you brag about your academic loftiness. your most famous graduate doesnt even exist, and you crow about what clever fellows you are. your mouthy student body throws bottles and debris at referees and opposing teams, but we’re the thugs because we got a celebration penalty against florida. it’s a pleasure to pile up win after win after win against a program with the highest blowhard fan to recent accomplishment ratio in america. at least s carolina fans know they havent ever won anything. if your fans were any dumber or less classy, they’d be flinging their own poop onto the field. (i hope that doesnt give you any ideas).

we’re coming into your stadium, our team is going to kick your team’s ######, and there isn't a blessed thing you can do about it. we’re going to enjoy every single second of your discomfort. and when you run off poor old chan gailey, a classy man who’s done a pretty good job considering the limited situation with which he has to deal, good luck finding another sucker to step up and take the butt whuppings to come. bud carson couldnt do it. bill fulcher couldnt do it. pepper didnt put the sting back in, and had to sue your cheapskate ***** just to get you to pay him what you agreed to in his contract. curry didnt get it done, and left his alma mater so he could go someplace where they could actually compete at a championship level. bobby ross? he had more football players beating up tech coeds than he had wins over us, and he fled, too. bill lewis? inspired choice. george o’leary? ray goff owned his fat ######. and now chan gailey, who had the double misfortune to be the gtu coach while having to contend with the newly invigorated, mark richt led bulldogs. who's desperate enough to take on the daily misery that is gtu football? maybe it's time to give bill lewis a second chance.

enjoy the sight of 40,000 uga fans taking over your dump of a stadium. enjoy watching uga’s team make it siar, b. and, lastly, enjoy your pitiful holiday trip back to the emerald nut bowl, or whatever remote mid-december “bowl” they send mediocre 7-5 teams as a “reward.” but look at the bright side: come this sunday, you can start dreading next year’s certain beating at our hands. let the fuming continue!!!!!!!!!!!

your old pal,

81 dog

that fan's opinion really matters.

not.

it’s time again. you all spend the preceding 51 weeks dreading this week, and then the succeeding 51 weeks fuming about what happened. it’s time to man up and take another butt whuppin’ from uga. since i know you “gys” love me and appreciate my insight, i figured i’d help remind you of a few pertinent facts.

remember last november? sure you do. gtu was headed for the acc championship game, riding high and ranked higher than uga, and actually favored. you had calvin johnson and a 4 year starter at qb. we had a freshman qb and a bunch of no name receivers. you had “defensive genius” jon tenuta, whose d was going to blitz us right out of sanford stadium. uga had lost to vanderbilt and kentucky. this, you vowed, was where the streak stops. this, we were assured, was going to be a mere formality before you wacky nerds rolled up into jacksonville the next week to pick up your acc championship, and on to the orange bowl. notoriety and hardware and a top 5 ranking were all there waiting on the table for you; all you had to do was cruise over to athens, lay the smackdown on uga, and get on to the really important stuff. this, you swore, would be the end of uga fans laughing at you and your pitiful little jalopy and your walking shag carpet, several levels of entertainment below a goiter mascot, and most importantly, all of you. (like that could ever happen)

well. how’d that work out for you “gys”? let’s see: sent calvin off to the pros without a win against uga? check. gave reggie ballll his official golden sombrero (0-4 v. uga)? check. broke your vaunted d with a late game drive led by our freshman qb for the w? check. laughed at the bitter grumbles and tears of your fan base as they streamed for the exits? check. face it, nerds. not only did thumping you help turn around what was shaping up as an ugly season, it had the added bonus of sending you nerds into a tailspin that redefined schadenfreude. nice laydown job in the bowl, by the way. classic.

and now, it’s 2007. remember the big talk all summer about how taylor bennett was going to be a huuuuuuuuuge upgrade over a guy who had (give him his due) 2 wins over highly ranked auburn, 2 wins over miami, and got you into the acc championship game? and even though calvin was like the best wr ever, your offense was going to be better without him. we’re all still kind of laughing about that one. tashard choice is a fine rb, but he ain't beating us by himself. pass the advil and pray for him.

our team respects your team, and our coaches respect your coaches. however, our fans don’t respect your fans, and it's easy to see why. you’re a school started to train blacksmiths, where recent players who were academically ineligible for years kept right on playing, and you brag about your academic loftiness. your most famous graduate doesnt even exist, and you crow about what clever fellows you are. your mouthy student body throws bottles and debris at referees and opposing teams, but we’re the thugs because we got a celebration penalty against florida. it’s a pleasure to pile up win after win after win against a program with the highest blowhard fan to recent accomplishment ratio in america. at least s carolina fans know they havent ever won anything. if your fans were any dumber or less classy, they’d be flinging their own poop onto the field. (i hope that doesnt give you any ideas).

we’re coming into your stadium, our team is going to kick your team’s ######, and there isn't a blessed thing you can do about it. we’re going to enjoy every single second of your discomfort. and when you run off poor old chan gailey, a classy man who’s done a pretty good job considering the limited situation with which he has to deal, good luck finding another sucker to step up and take the butt whuppings to come. bud carson couldnt do it. bill fulcher couldnt do it. pepper didnt put the sting back in, and had to sue your cheapskate ***** just to get you to pay him what you agreed to in his contract. curry didnt get it done, and left his alma mater so he could go someplace where they could actually compete at a championship level. bobby ross? he had more football players beating up tech coeds than he had wins over us, and he fled, too. bill lewis? inspired choice. george o’leary? ray goff owned his fat ######. and now chan gailey, who had the double misfortune to be the gtu coach while having to contend with the newly invigorated, mark richt led bulldogs. who's desperate enough to take on the daily misery that is gtu football? maybe it's time to give bill lewis a second chance.

enjoy the sight of 40,000 uga fans taking over your dump of a stadium. enjoy watching uga’s team make it siar, b. and, lastly, enjoy your pitiful holiday trip back to the emerald nut bowl, or whatever remote mid-december “bowl” they send mediocre 7-5 teams as a “reward.” but look at the bright side: come this sunday, you can start dreading next year’s certain beating at our hands. let the fuming continue!!!!!!!!!!!

your old pal,

81 dog

that fan's opinion really matters.

not.

however, our fans don t respect your fans, and it's easy to see why. you re a school started to train blacksmiths, where recent players who were academically ineligible for years kept right on playing, and you brag about your academic loftiness. your most famous graduate doesnt even exist, and you crow about what clever fellows you are. your mouthy student body throws bottles and debris at referees and opposing teams, but we re the thugs because we got a celebration penalty against florida. it s a pleasure to pile up win after win after win against a program with the highest blowhard fan to recent accomplishment ratio in america. at least s carolina fans know they havent ever won anything. if your fans were any dumber or less classy, they d be flinging their own poop onto the field. (i hope that doesnt give you any ideas).

and bingo was his name-o. the only joy i derive from encountering the most obnoxious, belligerent student section in the nation is knowing that they always lose to us. no matter who (them) throws more stuff at whom (referees and opposing bands), they'll always be walking out of the stadium with heads drooping in the aftermath of another frustrating defeat (or, more accurately, waiting outside of the stadium to heckle us and start fights).

indeed, the south carolina fans at least sorta deserved to win one for being good sports. i was starting to feel bad for them. never, conversely, will a georgia tech loss fail to curl my lips into a smile.

however, our fans don t respect your fans, and it's easy to see why. you re a school started to train blacksmiths, where recent players who were academically ineligible for years kept right on playing, and you brag about your academic loftiness. your most famous graduate doesnt even exist, and you crow about what clever fellows you are. your mouthy student body throws bottles and debris at referees and opposing teams, but we re the thugs because we got a celebration penalty against florida. it s a pleasure to pile up win after win after win against a program with the highest blowhard fan to recent accomplishment ratio in america. at least s carolina fans know they havent ever won anything. if your fans were any dumber or less classy, they d be flinging their own poop onto the field. (i hope that doesnt give you any ideas).

and bingo was his name-o. the only joy i derive from encountering the most obnoxious, belligerent student section in the nation is knowing that they always lose to us. no matter who (them) throws more stuff at whom (referees and opposing bands), they'll always be walking out of the stadium with heads drooping in the aftermath of another frustrating defeat (or, more accurately, waiting outside of the stadium to heckle us and start fights).

indeed, the south carolina fans at least sorta deserved to win one for being good sports. i was starting to feel bad for them. never, conversely, will a georgia tech loss fail to curl my lips into a smile.

ramblin wreck

i m a ramblin wreck from georgia tech and a **** of an engineer.

a helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, **** of an engineer.

like all the jolly good fellows, i drink my whiskey clear,

oh, if i had a daughter, sir, i d dress her in white and gold.

and put her on the campus to cheer the brave and bold.

and if i had a son, sir, i ll tell you what he d do,

he would yell to **** with georgia like his daddy used to do.

i wish i had a barrel of rum and sugar three thousand pounds,

a college bell to put it in, and a clapper to stir it round.

i d drink to all the good fellows who come from far and near,

i m a ramblin , gamblin **** of an engineer. hey!

up with the white & gold

oh, well, it s...

up with the white and gold, down with the red and black,

georgia tech is out for a victory.

we ll drop our battle axe on georgia s head

when we meet her, our team is sure to beat her.

down on the farm there will be no sound

till our bow-wows rip through the air.

when the battle is over, georgia s team will be found

with the yellow jackets swarming round.

to **** with georgia

(sung to the tune of battle hymn of the republic )

don t send my boy to mit

the dying mother said,

don t send my boy to emory

i d rather see him dead,

but send my boy to georgia tech

tis better than cornell.

and as for the university of georgia

i d rather see him in ****!

[chorus]

to ****, to ****, to **** with georgia,

the cesspool of the south!

mine eyes have seen the glory

of the stomping of the dogs.

we will teach the poor dumb farmboys

they should stick to sloppin hogs.

when the jackets are triumphant

there will be a mighty cheer-

we ll do the same next year!

[chorus]

on the field between the hedges

there arose a mighty stench,

in the dogs machine the engineers

had thrown a monkey wrench.

we will raise a mighty yell-

them dogs can go to ****!

[chorus]

of the n.c. double-a

they re investigating georgia players

to see how much they re paid

after counting all the cars

and the loans alumni made,

they out-pay the nba

[chorus]

suck on this uga inbreds.. you truly are the cesspool of the south.. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ramblin wreck

up with the white & gold

oh, well, it s...

to **** with georgia

don t send my boy to mit

the dying mother said,

i d rather see him dead,

tis better than cornell.

[chorus]

[chorus]

[chorus]

of the n.c. double-a

they out-pay the nba

[chorus]

suck on this uga inbreds.. you truly are the cesspool of the south.. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

ramblin wreck

up with the white & gold

oh, well, it s...

to **** with georgia

don t send my boy to mit

the dying mother said,

i d rather see him dead,

tis better than cornell.

[chorus]

[chorus]

[chorus]

of the n.c. double-a

they out-pay the nba

[chorus]

wow ###### evny anyone?

ramblin wreck

up with the white & gold

oh, well, it s...

to **** with georgia

don t send my boy to mit

the dying mother said,

i d rather see him dead,

tis better than cornell.

[chorus]

[chorus]

[chorus]

of the n.c. double-a

they out-pay the nba

[chorus]

wow ###### evny anyone?

ramblin wreck

up with the white & gold

oh, well, it s...

to **** with georgia

don t send my boy to mit

the dying mother said,

i d rather see him dead,

tis better than cornell.

[chorus]

[chorus]

[chorus]

of the n.c. double-a

they out-pay the nba

[chorus]

that's the only cool thing about ga tech is their fight song. oh and the car. other than that there's really nothing cool about that. even the female population is uglier than ###### ran over twice.

ramblin wreck

up with the white & gold

oh, well, it s...

to **** with georgia

don t send my boy to mit

the dying mother said,

i d rather see him dead,

tis better than cornell.

[chorus]

[chorus]

[chorus]

of the n.c. double-a

they out-pay the nba

[chorus]

that's the only cool thing about ga tech is their fight song. oh and the car. other than that there's really nothing cool about that. even the female population is uglier than ###### ran over twice.

lmao laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

kudos to 81 dog, the author of that great read. it was truly funny. it should be in the ajc!!! get ready for your annual beatdown. we'll call this one,

"beatdown @ the joke: 2007 version"

i hope the football team has someone watching the uniforms in the locker room. we all know what happened to vt when they came to the joke by the coke. it was funny to watch vt beat the gt in gt uniforms. another reason to make fun of gt.

lmao laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

kudos to 81 dog, the author of that great read. it was truly funny. it should be in the ajc!!! get ready for your annual beatdown. we'll call this one,

"beatdown @ the joke: 2007 version"

i hope the football team has someone watching the uniforms in the locker room. we all know what happened to vt when they came to the joke by the coke. it was funny to watch vt beat the gt in gt uniforms. another reason to make fun of gt.

ramblin’ wreck

i’m a ramblin’ wreck from georgia tech and a **** of a freakin quee.r!

a helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, **** of a freakin quee.r!

just like taylor bennett, i take it up the rear!

fixed your song for ya techetubbie...

techygt05ahipple72.jpg

ramblin’ wreck

a helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, **** of a freakin quee.r!

just like taylor bennett, i take it up the rear!

fixed your song for ya techetubbie...

techygt05ahipple72.jpg