2007 st. mary's spartans

Demetrius Dew

hey they will get better next year, and heart is one of the most important things in playing football. i bet its the uf fans kids that are bring down the uga fan kids. wink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif right before the game (uga/uf) all they want to do was hit each other uga kids on one side and uf kids on the other side it was like a little war out their, but they had fun with it. but oddly enough the kid that likes ohio state was the best kid on the team but his favorite player is tim tebow imagine that. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

hey they will get better next year, and heart is one of the most important things in playing football. i bet its the uf fans kids that are bring down the uga fan kids. wink.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif right before the game (uga/uf) all they want to do was hit each other uga kids on one side and uf kids on the other side it was like a little war out their, but they had fun with it. but oddly enough the kid that likes ohio state was the best kid on the team but his favorite player is tim tebow imagine that. rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

1-8-1 sounds like future notre dame busts.

it's not like i have a team full of knowshon morneo's come on. it was the first year playing for some of them. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

is no. 8 a girl? what position she plays?

have you ever seen friday night ligths the tv series, that is my tim riggins. his name is collin burger and that kids has all the heart in the world. he is one of the smallest kids on my team and he plays de and averaged 1.5 sacks a game. he really has a motor that does not stop. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

1-8-1 sounds like future notre dame busts.

it's not like i have a team full of knowshon morneo's come on. it was the first year playing for some of them. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

is no. 8 a girl? what position she plays?

have you ever seen friday night ligths the tv series, that is my tim riggins. his name is collin burger and that kids has all the heart in the world. he is one of the smallest kids on my team and he plays de and averaged 1.5 sacks a game. he really has a motor that does not stop. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

i not like i have a team full of knowshon morneo's come on. it was the first year playing for some of them. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

have faith knowshon's little league team had him and the rb at troy on it and didnt win much either.

i not like i have a team full of knowshon morneo's come on. it was the first year playing for some of them. mad.gifmad.gifmad.gif

have faith knowshon's little league team had him and the rb at troy on it and didnt win much either.

i give you a big thumbs up for being an active part of those children's lives! that is something i could only dream to do. keep teaching those kids teamwork and sportsmanship. it will only make the world a better place. i applaud you!

thanks biggrin.gif , were is peach county? huh.gifhuh.gif have you ever heard of charlton county i think they are also ghsa aaa? huh.gifhuh.gif

i give you a big thumbs up for being an active part of those children's lives! that is something i could only dream to do. keep teaching those kids teamwork and sportsmanship. it will only make the world a better place. i applaud you!

thanks biggrin.gif , were is peach county? huh.gifhuh.gif have you ever heard of charlton county i think they are also ghsa aaa? huh.gifhuh.gif