were getting a new carr..........................................

Demetrius Dew

with less miles hopefully biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

i just have one question, we all know that les miles for obvious reason is the leading candiate for the michigan job, will every media outlet known to man make this a distraction for the mighty mighty lsu tigers. lsu still haves arkansas and the sec conference championship game before they can play in the national champioship game. one thing we know from last year is that there is alot of time off and alot of media hype just ask florida and ohio state. can this swirling question distract lsu and there head coach from taking care of business.

whatever happens i am a lsu fan for the next couple of months (michigan needs les miles to win the national championship so if he does come to michigan he can use his champioship ring to maybe light a fire under our a double s's).

let's go tigers biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

with less miles hopefully biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif .

i just have one question, we all know that les miles for obvious reason is the leading candiate for the michigan job, will every media outlet known to man make this a distraction for the mighty mighty lsu tigers. lsu still haves arkansas and the sec conference championship game before they can play in the national champioship game. one thing we know from last year is that there is alot of time off and alot of media hype just ask florida and ohio state. can this swirling question distract lsu and there head coach from taking care of business.

whatever happens i am a lsu fan for the next couple of months (michigan needs les miles to win the national championship so if he does come to michigan he can use his champioship ring to maybe light a fire under our a double s's).

dude, be careful what you wish for......that coach is sooooooooooo overrated! just remember you asked for it! tongue.gif

dude, be careful what you wish for......that coach is sooooooooooo overrated! just remember you asked for it! tongue.gif

i said i would not respond to your post's again but i just couldn't help myself........you guys need to learn how to score too laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

worst game i've watched in a while wink.gif

agreed. every time i watch a big ten game i feel as though i've just watched the most boring game known to man.

these guys are so old school and conservative that it makes for a very boring product on the field. they seem to have their entire conference based on power instead of speed...which obviously loses out to speed more often than not.

i said i would not respond to your post's again but i just couldn't help myself........you guys need to learn how to score too laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

worst game i've watched in a while wink.gif

agreed. every time i watch a big ten game i feel as though i've just watched the most boring game known to man.

these guys are so old school and conservative that it makes for a very boring product on the field. they seem to have their entire conference based on power instead of speed...which obviously loses out to speed more often than not.

you can say that again.. maybe the worst games each year are big ten games.. i would say the acc is a close 2nd..

you can say that again.. maybe the worst games each year are big ten games.. i would say the acc is a close 2nd..

i was kind of excited earlier this year when i saw that my satellite company had added big10hd to it's channel lineup...then i watched a game and realized why they gave it to me for free...

i was kind of excited earlier this year when i saw that my satellite company had added big10hd to it's channel lineup...then i watched a game and realized why they gave it to me for free...

i have tried to get into big 10 games, but when you have the snooze fest of michigan-ohio state and then you have some of the other horrible games.. man it's so tough to even stomach..

i have tried to get into big 10 games, but when you have the snooze fest of michigan-ohio state and then you have some of the other horrible games.. man it's so tough to even stomach..

all of them but 1 team. ron zook has finally figured out how to win in the big ten. speed!!!! he is bringing speed to illinois and i would not be surprised to see them winning a big10 championship soon.

all of them but 1 team. ron zook has finally figured out how to win in the big ten. speed!!!! he is bringing speed to illinois and i would not be surprised to see them winning a big10 championship soon.

that's exactly what you get when watching illinois.. he realizes speeds kills and when the entire conference has very little, illinois stands out.. wait til next year.. it's going to be fun to actually watch a team with speed play in the big 10..

that's exactly what you get when watching illinois.. he realizes speeds kills and when the entire conference has very little, illinois stands out.. wait til next year.. it's going to be fun to actually watch a team with speed play in the big 10..