oh man i am loving this!

jdu00743

from cbssportsline.com

"first, tennessee came from 15 points down in the fourth quarter to beat vanderbilt and remain in control of its own destiny in the sec's eastern division. that's good for lsu, if you didn't know, because as long as the vols are on their way to the sec championship game, that means georgia is not. and it's probably better for the tigers to stay away from the red-hot bulldogs, or at least that's what i gathered from the reaction of lsu athletic director skip bertman, who was noticeably excited here in the press box when he heard the vols had stormed back and won."

also, sac mentioned to me the college football live crew bashing tennessee...this is exactly how i want it.

no one does more with the "us against the world" mentality than phil...keep it up guys!!

i'll try and post more bulletin board material when i find it.

just so long as you guys let up about how we needed a fumble in the 4th quarter to beat vanderbilt.

yeah, and maybe you could stop insulting us by saying "dude you lost to vandy at home, you don't need to say anything at all". as you can now attest, losing to vandy isn't all that complicated. when they can hang around early vandy can be a real dangerous team. go cats! wink.gif

just so long as you guys let up about how we needed a fumble in the 4th quarter to beat vanderbilt.

yeah, and maybe you could stop insulting us by saying "dude you lost to vandy at home, you don't need to say anything at all". as you can now attest, losing to vandy isn't all that complicated. when they can hang around early vandy can be a real dangerous team. go cats! wink.gif

from cbssportsline.com

also, sac mentioned to me the college football live crew bashing tennessee...this is exactly how i want it.

no one does more with the "us against the world" mentality than phil...keep it up guys!!

that's good stuff. even the lsu ad knows they need to stay away from the dawgs. if tenn. does beat kentucky, i will be disappointed. two things will keep my head up though.

1) you can't spell sugar without uga.

2) ohio state stays on the outside looking in on the ncg. i'm sick of that weak conference.

from cbssportsline.com

that's good stuff. even the lsu ad knows they need to stay away from the dawgs. if tenn. does beat kentucky, i will be disappointed. two things will keep my head up though.

2) ohio state stays on the outside looking in on the ncg. i'm sick of that weak conference.

everyone knows it...truth be told i'd like to go to the seccg, but if we don't and finish 10-2 while ut gets hammered...i won't be mad at all.

everyone knows it...truth be told i'd like to go to the seccg, but if we don't and finish 10-2 while ut gets hammered...i won't be mad at all.

i never said vandy wasn't tough, but we actually won.

sc lost by 11. wink.gif

i never said vandy wasn't tough, but we actually won.

sc lost by 11. wink.gif