the dawgs seniors and incoming recruiting class. basically uga is gaining a lot more(on paper) than they are losing.

halsey

uga is losing thomas brown, kregg lumpkin, sean bailey, mikey henderson, aj bryant, brandan miller, fernando velasco, chester adams, marcus howard, kelin johnson, thomas flowers, brandon coutu and some lesser known seniors and replacing them with what may end up being the #1 recruiting class in the country. if you look at the team now, the best players are mostly underclassman. scary.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

uga is losing thomas brown, kregg lumpkin, sean bailey, mikey henderson, aj bryant, brandan miller, fernando velasco, chester adams, marcus howard, kelin johnson, thomas flowers, brandon coutu and some lesser known seniors and replacing them with what may end up being the #1 recruiting class in the country. if you look at the team now, the best players are mostly underclassman. scary.

welcome to the sec east.

florida, ut, and uga all return 17 starters.

welcome to the sec east.

florida, ut, and uga all return 17 starters.

let's just breakdown the 2007 recruiting class to see how bright the future is:

rennie curran (sec freshman of the week with 13 tackles)

bruce figgins (caught a touchdown and has been in there blocking on a ton of the moreno runs and touchdowns)

clint boling (stepped right in and is the right guard of the present and future)

vance cuff (has played in dime spots, has shown great coverage skills)

corey irvin (has played inside and outside and had a number of tackles for loss and a big play in the gator game to stop a 1st down that stopped a crucial drive)

trinton sturdivant (left tackle now and in the future)

vince vance (has played tackle, guard, and will step right in at left guard next season once chris davis is moved over to center to replace velasco)

jarius wynn (has also played inside and outside and also had some nice plays this season)

now the other guys:

logan gray (he has played a lot on the scout team to prepare the dawgs for games against a number of dual threat guys like tebow. he will play next year for sure and he is the future)

justin anderson has shown why they got him. very talented. physicallyed ready.

neland ball (has put on some weight. will be ready next year to jump into the rotation)

drew butler (will take over where coutu left off)

walter hill and israel troupe (uga loses 4 srs at the wr spot, we will be better with hill and troupe)

justin houston (moving to linebacker, once you see his speed there and his ability you will love it)

caleb king (people think they have seen great things from moreno, well we will see the same with king)

john knox (may move to linebacker,but if not he will be a hammer at the safety spot)

chris little (he has lost weight, he is healthy, and he is very talented)

tanner strickland (will just step into the rotation, may be in the mix to replace one of the 2 departing seniors)

aaron white (they almost removed the redshirt on him due to his talent, but they have enough wr talent.. big fast and great hands)

charles white (he will step in and make some plays, very fast and very strong.. great instincts)

let's just breakdown the 2007 recruiting class to see how bright the future is:

rennie curran (sec freshman of the week with 13 tackles)

bruce figgins (caught a touchdown and has been in there blocking on a ton of the moreno runs and touchdowns)

clint boling (stepped right in and is the right guard of the present and future)

vance cuff (has played in dime spots, has shown great coverage skills)

corey irvin (has played inside and outside and had a number of tackles for loss and a big play in the gator game to stop a 1st down that stopped a crucial drive)

trinton sturdivant (left tackle now and in the future)

vince vance (has played tackle, guard, and will step right in at left guard next season once chris davis is moved over to center to replace velasco)

jarius wynn (has also played inside and outside and also had some nice plays this season)

now the other guys:

logan gray (he has played a lot on the scout team to prepare the dawgs for games against a number of dual threat guys like tebow. he will play next year for sure and he is the future)

justin anderson has shown why they got him. very talented. physicallyed ready.

neland ball (has put on some weight. will be ready next year to jump into the rotation)

drew butler (will take over where coutu left off)

walter hill and israel troupe (uga loses 4 srs at the wr spot, we will be better with hill and troupe)

justin houston (moving to linebacker, once you see his speed there and his ability you will love it)

caleb king (people think they have seen great things from moreno, well we will see the same with king)

john knox (may move to linebacker,but if not he will be a hammer at the safety spot)

chris little (he has lost weight, he is healthy, and he is very talented)

tanner strickland (will just step into the rotation, may be in the mix to replace one of the 2 departing seniors)

aaron white (they almost removed the redshirt on him due to his talent, but they have enough wr talent.. big fast and great hands)

charles white (he will step in and make some plays, very fast and very strong.. great instincts)

i think i'm most concerned about kicker...i really don't know anything about butler's stats from hs though...all i know is next year is definitely not the year to have another andy bailey fiasco...

well butler is going to replace mimbs and be our punter.. brian walsh is going to be our kicker and the guy has a leg and is accurate.. you won't be worried for long.

i think i'm most concerned about kicker...i really don't know anything about butler's stats from hs though...all i know is next year is definitely not the year to have another andy bailey fiasco...

well butler is going to replace mimbs and be our punter.. brian walsh is going to be our kicker and the guy has a leg and is accurate.. you won't be worried for long.

i think the guy we'll miss the most is bailey. yeah he's never been all world but he's been just about our lone consistent deep threat and he's repeatedly made big plays in big situations. hard to replace even with talented guys coming in.

next season israel troupe, walter hill, aj green, tavarres king and possibly another wr recruit will be joining established wr's like massaquoi, tony wilson, kris durham, demiko goodman, etc. wr should be a strength next season. i doubt we'll miss sean bailey. in fact, richt may have more talent than he knows what to do with at the position.

i think the guy we'll miss the most is bailey. yeah he's never been all world but he's been just about our lone consistent deep threat and he's repeatedly made big plays in big situations. hard to replace even with talented guys coming in.

next season israel troupe, walter hill, aj green, tavarres king and possibly another wr recruit will be joining established wr's like massaquoi, tony wilson, kris durham, demiko goodman, etc. wr should be a strength next season. i doubt we'll miss sean bailey. in fact, richt may have more talent than he knows what to do with at the position.

sorry but we won't miss sean bailey.. we won't miss him at all.. we has soo much talent coming in we will be much more talented at the wr spot than maybe ever.

sorry but we won't miss sean bailey.. we won't miss him at all.. we has soo much talent coming in we will be much more talented at the wr spot than maybe ever.