matt ryan does it again

freakyfalcon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great job by matt ryan.. great win by bc over clemson.. bowden loses another chance to be in the acc championship game.. lol

that loss may help the dawgs in their recruitment of aj harmon. bowden maybe on his way out and harmon has already stated that if bowden is fired, he will come to uga. he is looking for stability.

great job by matt ryan.. great win by bc over clemson.. bowden loses another chance to be in the acc championship game.. lol

that loss may help the dawgs in their recruitment of aj harmon. bowden maybe on his way out and harmon has already stated that if bowden is fired, he will come to uga. he is looking for stability.

if bowden didn't win the division at least he was going to be gone. it does help with aj harmon. aj harmon this morning said that uga is in the lead and he is about to finish up his recruiting.. aj harmon will be a dawg imo.

if bowden didn't win the division at least he was going to be gone. it does help with aj harmon. aj harmon this morning said that uga is in the lead and he is about to finish up his recruiting.. aj harmon will be a dawg imo.

what about zebrie? i heard he still has us high, but i saw some quote about him wanting to individualize himself from his parents.

isnt his mom an alum?

what about zebrie? i heard he still has us high, but i saw some quote about him wanting to individualize himself from his parents.

isnt his mom an alum?