what happen to the saban dynasty?

Goodoleboy58

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

a couple of sec losses and then they can't get past la monroe? that is embarrassing.. i cheer for 'bama when they aren't playing uga... wonder whats going on down there... i know john parker wilson is not helping them any

three turnovers and just playing absolutely terrible. jpw has two picks and bama fumbled on the 15 yard line of ulm.

embarrassing is the correct word to use here.

saban has got some work to do -- had seven different players who were suspended and two are out injured now, including pr javy arenas, but no excuse whatsoever for this showing. shula recruited some pansies, and saban is having trouble getting their attention.

a couple of sec losses and then they can't get past la monroe? that is embarrassing.. i cheer for 'bama when they aren't playing uga... wonder whats going on down there... i know john parker wilson is not helping them any

three turnovers and just playing absolutely terrible. jpw has two picks and bama fumbled on the 15 yard line of ulm.

embarrassing is the correct word to use here.

saban has got some work to do -- had seven different players who were suspended and two are out injured now, including pr javy arenas, but no excuse whatsoever for this showing. shula recruited some pansies, and saban is having trouble getting their attention.

well looks like theyll get the ball back with a minute to go.... how bout they just throw it deep to dj hall?? that seems to work the best for them..

hey crimsonkat what happened to protho? i know he got hurt last year but i figured he be back this year... haven't heard anything since that incredible catch he made last year

well looks like theyll get the ball back with a minute to go.... how bout they just throw it deep to dj hall?? that seems to work the best for them..

hey crimsonkat what happened to protho? i know he got hurt last year but i figured he be back this year... haven't heard anything since that incredible catch he made last year

prothro is now on medical scholarship -- career is most likely over after the terrible leg break he suffered against florida two years ago.

prothro is now on medical scholarship -- career is most likely over after the terrible leg break he suffered against florida two years ago.

and down goes bama to....la monroe.

rome wasn't built in a day, so bama is not going to be resurrected in one year either. look at spurrier, s carolina is doing a lot better than holtz had it and their getting better picks. in a couple of years bama will be better unfortunatly for us. tongue.gif saban didn't pull up lsu either that quick? he was there from 2000 to 2004. wink.gif

and down goes bama to....la monroe.

rome wasn't built in a day, so bama is not going to be resurrected in one year either. look at spurrier, s carolina is doing a lot better than holtz had it and their getting better picks. in a couple of years bama will be better unfortunatly for us. tongue.gif saban didn't pull up lsu either that quick? he was there from 2000 to 2004. wink.gif

yea but bama has the talent to beat la monroe... i just don't understand how they haven't utilized dj hall more this year

yea but bama has the talent to beat la monroe... i just don't understand how they haven't utilized dj hall more this year

my point exactly.

bama has wayy better talent than la monroe. this game should`ve been a gimmie for bama. it doesn`t matter if saban is a just first year coach for them..blah blah. they just got out played by la monroe.

my point exactly.

bama has wayy better talent than la monroe. this game should`ve been a gimmie for bama. it doesn`t matter if saban is a just first year coach for them..blah blah. they just got out played by la monroe.