hawaii - nevada game thread..

SacFalcFan

20 to 19 nevada.. 90 yard drive.. dang..

alright, i'm actually starting to wonder now. i saw the colt brennan quote from last year about defending himself from being a system qb, by saying isn't he supposed to know any system he is in?

but how they playing now... has it been the offense.... or has it been brennan the whole time? huh.gif

20 to 19 nevada.. 90 yard drive.. dang..

alright, i'm actually starting to wonder now. i saw the colt brennan quote from last year about defending himself from being a system qb, by saying isn't he supposed to know any system he is in?

but how they playing now... has it been the offense.... or has it been brennan the whole time? huh.gif

colt brennan is out of the game and hawaii only has 19 points at the end of the 3rd quarter. hmm....

saw him on pti earlier today answering the question about being a system qb by basically saying it's a great team, who has run the system better than them? i thought that was a great answer... haha, very to the point.

colt brennan is out of the game and hawaii only has 19 points at the end of the 3rd quarter. hmm....

saw him on pti earlier today answering the question about being a system qb by basically saying it's a great team, who has run the system better than them? i thought that was a great answer... haha, very to the point.