let the rumors fly!

Dago

article on tuberville to lsu scenario

tuberville to lsu

rumors say carr to 'retire'

carr retiring

and from what i understand from sources supposedly close to the lsu athletics department have heard that 3 candidates have put out feelers at lsu in the even that miles leaves as expected

steve spurrier

bill cowher

and supposedly nick saban's agent has contacted lsu

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tuberville to lsu

carr retiring

and from what i understand from sources supposedly close to the lsu athletics department have heard that 3 candidates have put out feelers at lsu in the even that miles leaves as expected

steve spurrier

bill cowher

bill cowher at lsu? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif blink:

bill is an awesome coach, but he's not a college coach.

tuberville to lsu

carr retiring

steve spurrier

bill cowher

bill cowher at lsu? laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif blink:

bill is an awesome coach, but he's not a college coach.

tuberville to lsu

carr retiring

steve spurrier

bill cowher

why would les miles want to go to ann arbor doesn't make sense.

tuberville to lsu

carr retiring

steve spurrier

bill cowher

its been well documented that michigan would be his dream job. i am an lsu fan but i wouldnt blame him for leaving for it...most people never get the chance to have their dream job

its been well documented that michigan would be his dream job. i am an lsu fan but i wouldnt blame him for leaving for it...most people never get the chance to have their dream job

do not speak of the jaw in a disparaging manner!

bill-cowher.jpg

i'm a steeler fan, i love the chin, they're gonna name a street for him in pittsburgh before too long(already have one named for him in crafton, his hometown that's 15 miles w of pittsburgh) but after thinking about it i think bill would be very good at recruiting b/c he's such a great motivator. and he already has the coaching part down, so maybe it won't as big of a transition as i though originally.

do not speak of the jaw in a disparaging manner!

bill-cowher.jpg

i'm a steeler fan, i love the chin, they're gonna name a street for him in pittsburgh before too long(already have one named for him in crafton, his hometown that's 15 miles w of pittsburgh) but after thinking about it i think bill would be very good at recruiting b/c he's such a great motivator. and he already has the coaching part down, so maybe it won't as big of a transition as i though originally.

i'm a steeler fan, i love the chin, they're gonna name a street for him pittsburgh before too long(already have one named for him in crafton, his hometown that's 15 miles w of pittsburgh) but after thinking about it i think bill would be very good at recruiting b/c he's such a great motivator. and he already has the coaching part down, so maybe it won't as big of a transition as i though originally.

chuck norris's foot meeting bill cowher's chin is the very definition of an unstoppable force meeting an immovalbe object. such a catastrophic even would release enough energy to level a fair-sized city

i'm a steeler fan, i love the chin, they're gonna name a street for him pittsburgh before too long(already have one named for him in crafton, his hometown that's 15 miles w of pittsburgh) but after thinking about it i think bill would be very good at recruiting b/c he's such a great motivator. and he already has the coaching part down, so maybe it won't as big of a transition as i though originally.

chuck norris's foot meeting bill cowher's chin is the very definition of an unstoppable force meeting an immovalbe object. such a catastrophic even would release enough energy to level a fair-sized city

who else is gonna replace carr?

all the dominoes are falling into place at the right time for miles to take that job iyam!

i heard mention of jim harbaugh ex- mich. qb and current stanford hc. but imo if carr retires, miles will want that job. it's a chance to go home and help bring a program back to elite levels. he loves michigan.

who else is gonna replace carr?

all the dominoes are falling into place at the right time for miles to take that job iyam!

i heard mention of jim harbaugh ex- mich. qb and current stanford hc. but imo if carr retires, miles will want that job. it's a chance to go home and help bring a program back to elite levels. he loves michigan.

i heard skip bayless mention harbaugh when michigan went 0-2 and i said hmmmmmmm - that's just crazy enough to work

i heard skip bayless mention harbaugh when michigan went 0-2 and i said hmmmmmmm - that's just crazy enough to work