1999 alabama 7-1-0

2000 florida 7-1-0

2001 lsu 5-3-0

2002 georgia 7-1-0

2003 lsu 7-1-0

2004 auburn (al) 8-0-0

2005 georgia 6-2-0

2006 florida 7-1-0

just one question if the sec is so tough and every team in the sec (yes all 12) is great and overloaded with talent why in the last 16 years have only 6 out of the 12 great teams in the sec, have won the conference title? dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

southeastern conference champs last 16 years

1990 tennessee 5-1-1

1991 florida 7-0-0

1992 alabama 8-0-0

1993 florida 7-1-0

1994 florida 7-1-0

1995 florida 8-0-0

1996 florida 8-0-0

1997 tennessee 7-1-0

1998 tennessee 8-0-0

1999 alabama 7-1-0

2000 florida 7-1-0

2001 lsu 5-3-0

2002 georgia 7-1-0

2003 lsu 7-1-0

2004 auburn (al) 8-0-0

2005 georgia 6-2-0

2006 florida 7-1-0

just one question if the sec is so tough and every team in the sec (yes all 12) is great and overloaded with talent why in the last 16 years have only 6 out of the 12 great teams in the sec, have won the conference title? dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

i have a question for you?

why do you keep making these threads?

1990 tennessee 5-1-1

1991 florida 7-0-0

1992 alabama 8-0-0

1993 florida 7-1-0

1994 florida 7-1-0

1995 florida 8-0-0

1996 florida 8-0-0

1997 tennessee 7-1-0

1998 tennessee 8-0-0

1999 alabama 7-1-0

2000 florida 7-1-0

2001 lsu 5-3-0

2002 georgia 7-1-0

2003 lsu 7-1-0

2004 auburn (al) 8-0-0

2005 georgia 6-2-0

2006 florida 7-1-0

1990 tennessee 5-1-1

1991 florida 7-0-0

1992 alabama 8-0-0

1993 florida 7-1-0

1994 florida 7-1-0

1995 florida 8-0-0

1996 florida 8-0-0

1997 tennessee 7-1-0

1998 tennessee 8-0-0

1999 alabama 7-1-0

2000 florida 7-1-0

2001 lsu 5-3-0

2002 georgia 7-1-0

2003 lsu 7-1-0

2004 auburn (al) 8-0-0

2005 georgia 6-2-0

2006 florida 7-1-0

blink.gif maybe b/c the sec actually has more then 2 good teams.

it's called denial.

he knows the sec is a far better conference then the big slow, but he can't bring himself to admit it.

1990 tennessee 5-1-1

1991 florida 7-0-0

1992 alabama 8-0-0

1993 florida 7-1-0

1994 florida 7-1-0

1995 florida 8-0-0

1996 florida 8-0-0

1997 tennessee 7-1-0

1998 tennessee 8-0-0

1999 alabama 7-1-0

2000 florida 7-1-0

2001 lsu 5-3-0

2002 georgia 7-1-0

2003 lsu 7-1-0

2004 auburn (al) 8-0-0

2005 georgia 6-2-0

2006 florida 7-1-0

it's called denial.

he knows the sec is a far better conference then the big slow, but he can't bring himself to admit it.

it's called denial.

smile.gif yeh, mr. dew i say you should find a bigten message board and talk about this stuff there wink.gif

for the record....one of my best friends is a die hard michigan fan. i mean he can tell you anything about the program from from the coaches to the waterboys. even he admits that the sec is an overall better conference. wake up mr. dew.......wake up.

it's called denial.

smile.gif yeh, mr. dew i say you should find a bigten message board and talk about this stuff there wink.gif

for the record....one of my best friends is a die hard michigan fan. i mean he can tell you anything about the program from from the coaches to the waterboys. even he admits that the sec is an overall better conference. wake up mr. dew.......wake up.

answers only, it is not polite to ask question when you have not answered the first question.

but i will answer your question, becasue your fellow sec fans continue to bash the big ten with their opinnion. i am all for every mans opinnion that is what forums, message boards and blogs are for to let the world know your opinnion. but once you have let your opinnion be known let it go, but some continue the big ten is this the big ten is that the sec is this the sec is that. so i am here asking a question with factual statistic to back my question. not looking for an arguement or a big ten vs sec thread just a simple answer to the question that is all. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

answers only, it is not polite to ask question when you have not answered the first question.

but i will answer your question, becasue your fellow sec fans continue to bash the big ten with their opinnion. i am all for every mans opinnion that is what forums, message boards and blogs are for to let the world know your opinnion. but once you have let your opinnion be known let it go, but some continue the big ten is this the big ten is that the sec is this the sec is that. so i am here asking a question with factual statistic to back my question. not looking for an arguement or a big ten vs sec thread just a simple answer to the question that is all. dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

it's called denial.

yes the sec does have more than 2 good teams, it has 6 good teams and 6 bad teams that not half bad at all.

never compared the sec to any other conference in this thread please stay on topic skippy. wink.gif

sir, in this thread i never compared the sec to the big ten, big 12, pac 10 or the acc. i simply ask a question, if you can not answer the question skip it and go to next question/ thread. if that is not enough for you please by all means add me to your ignore list and leave it at that. smile.gifsmile.gifwink.gifwink.gif

it's called denial.

yes the sec does have more than 2 good teams, it has 6 good teams and 6 bad teams that not half bad at all.

never compared the sec to any other conference in this thread please stay on topic skippy. wink.gif

sir, in this thread i never compared the sec to the big ten, big 12, pac 10 or the acc. i simply ask a question, if you can not answer the question skip it and go to next question/ thread. if that is not enough for you please by all means add me to your ignore list and leave it at that. smile.gifsmile.gifwink.gifwink.gif

first of all underneath the "question" you ask lies the truth. you are not just asking a question. you are coming to a message board that has a large sec fan base and you are trying to say that the sec is weaker than people think. i don't see a question in this thread at all. i just see an angry big ten fan that can't accept that another conference is better than his. either way, this is my last post ever in any of your threads wink.gif

first of all underneath the "question" you ask lies the truth. you are not just asking a question. you are coming to a message board that has a large sec fan base and you are trying to say that the sec is weaker than people think. i don't see a question in this thread at all. i just see an angry big ten fan that can't accept that another conference is better than his. either way, this is my last post ever in any of your threads wink.gif

question: why have only 6 teams won the sec conference title in the last 16 years?

but thank you for exited stage left. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

question: why have only 6 teams won the sec conference title in the last 16 years?

but thank you for exited stage left. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

6 out of 16 is doing pretty well, by most people's standards...

i know nebraska, miami, and usc each had good runs during that time, and they're all in different conferences, so there really isn't room for any one conference to have total dominance.

when i go on about the sec being the best, i'm talking about how 9 of our teams were in the top 25 at some point this year, and only one of them has a losing record. it's a tough argument to refute.

i know nebraska, miami, and usc each had good runs during that time, and they're all in different conferences, so there really isn't room for any one conference to have total dominance.

when i go on about the sec being the best, i'm talking about how 9 of our teams were in the top 25 at some point this year, and only one of them has a losing record. it's a tough argument to refute.

11 out of 12 bowl eligable if vandy wins 1 more.

11 out of 12 bowl eligable if vandy wins 1 more.

everybody knows where you were going with this thread skippy. sir, give it a rest. dry.gif

everybody knows where you were going with this thread skippy. sir, give it a rest. dry.gif

what does that have to do with anything??

so what that 6 different teams have won the title in the last 16 years???

that is a very tough argument to refute and i am not trying to refute that argument. 6 out of 12 teams in the last 16 years means their are 6 team that are never in the race for the title.

i understand i am not dealing with rocket scientist here but seriously you have yo be kidding me, if only 6 out of 12 teams in a 16 year span have won your conference title how can you claim that hands down all 12 of the team in the sec are dominant, you can't.

what does that have to do with anything??

so what that 6 different teams have won the title in the last 16 years???

that is a very tough argument to refute and i am not trying to refute that argument. 6 out of 12 teams in the last 16 years means their are 6 team that are never in the race for the title.

i understand i am not dealing with rocket scientist here but seriously you have yo be kidding me, if only 6 out of 12 teams in a 16 year span have won your conference title how can you claim that hands down all 12 of the team in the sec are dominant, you can't.