by the way, that soulja boy stuff before the 4q was awesome

jdu00743

http://youtube.com/watch?v=wgxvvdu3c00&watch_response

watching it makes me really, really wish i would not have sold my ticket...it would have almost been worth it to not take the money and be there in person...my girlfriend said the entire student section was all crankin it...she said the place was looouud!

i would have been there if the ut game wasn't at 1230...

watching it makes me really, really wish i would not have sold my ticket...it would have almost been worth it to not take the money and be there in person...my girlfriend said the entire student section was all crankin it...she said the place was looouud!

i know! i really wish i could have been to that game! i talked to my buddy who went, and he said almost everyone in the entire stadium was dancin to it. i'm sure it was definitely a very memorable experience for everyone who was there. well, maybe not auburn fans. wink.gif

i know! i really wish i could have been to that game! i talked to my buddy who went, and he said almost everyone in the entire stadium was dancin to it. i'm sure it was definitely a very memorable experience for everyone who was there. well, maybe not auburn fans. wink.gif

man, that place was rockin. they've been playin soulja boy since the ole miss game, but it was awesome on saturday. they just need to keep playing it again saturday against kentucky!

timing was everything when they played it though. the timing was $. coolest sanford has been since tn 2000 w/o doubt.

man, that place was rockin. they've been playin soulja boy since the ole miss game, but it was awesome on saturday. they just need to keep playing it again saturday against kentucky!

timing was everything when they played it though. the timing was $. coolest sanford has been since tn 2000 w/o doubt.