eric berry named "sec freshman of the week"

jdu00743

http://www.govolsxtra.com/news/2007/nov/12...d-secs-freshma/

had 2 int's and a whole lot of return yards...wish we could get that man out in the open field more...he has instincts...he has really come into his own at ss...i still think he'd be a better cb, but if vinson and willingham continue to improve, i guess he will stay at safety.

vince faison is really the wild card as to what will happen in the secondary next year...if faison and morley can hold on at s, i would love to see berry and vinson be our starting cb's.

had 2 int's and a whole lot of return yards...wish we could get that man out in the open field more...he has instincts...he has really come into his own at ss...i still think he'd be a better cb, but if vinson and willingham continue to improve, i guess he will stay at safety.

vince faison is really the wild card as to what will happen in the secondary next year...if faison and morley can hold on at s, i would love to see berry and vinson be our starting cb's.

good for eric. he's a player, no doubt.

i think we all know(shon) who the freshman of the year is. wink.gif

hbtd!!!! gata!!!!

hbtd!!!! gata!!!!

yeah,......and?

it's not the "ut freshman of the week" is it? it's "sec freshman of the week". i just upped it to ".......the year".

and if i upped it to "sec freshman of the decade", i could turn the conversation back to tennessee by mentioning yet another player from the state of georgia.

jamal lewis.

biggrin.gif

yeah,......and?

it's not the "ut freshman of the week" is it? it's "sec freshman of the week". i just upped it to ".......the year".

and if i upped it to "sec freshman of the decade", i could turn the conversation back to tennessee by mentioning yet another player from the state of georgia.

jamal lewis.

biggrin.gif

jamal lewis.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

don't go past there. if we keep going back, to say......1980, "you know who" could end the thread. tongue.gif

seriously though, congrats to eric. he's one heck of a stud. how are you feeling about the game this weekend? confident?

jamal lewis.

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

don't go past there. if we keep going back, to say......1980, "you know who" could end the thread. tongue.gif

seriously though, congrats to eric. he's one heck of a stud. how are you feeling about the game this weekend? confident?

biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

touche, my friend. smile.gif

confident this weekend...very shaky next weekend...

biggrin.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif

touche, my friend. smile.gif

confident this weekend...very shaky next weekend...

brent was playing wr right ?

brent was playing wr right ?

hbtd!!!! gata!!!!

if kno mo had started every game, he'd have a shot at herschel's unparalleled sec record. herschel had the luxury of not having a kregg lumpkin or thomas brown waiting in the wings.

hbtd!!!! gata!!!!

if kno mo had started every game, he'd have a shot at herschel's unparalleled sec record. herschel had the luxury of not having a kregg lumpkin or thomas brown waiting in the wings.