all signs point toward morley and brandon warren being on the field next year...

jdu00743

i'm hearing that they will both be enrolled in january...their grades are looking real good...warren has to win an appeal to get on the field, but apparently the feeling is that it is more of a formality and he should definitely win it.

morley will replace hefney at safety, and brandon warren (#1 freshman te in the country in 2005) will take over te and should be one of, if not the best te in the conference after the way he looked his freshman year.

biggrin.gif

thats good, but i would posit that no ainge equals mediocrity next year. guy is a heck of a qb.

crompton should be near his level of production...there are quite a few in the tennessee camp that think he'll be better, but i don't agree with them...i do think he will be good enough, though with all the talent on this team.

thats good, but i would posit that no ainge equals mediocrity next year. guy is a heck of a qb.

crompton should be near his level of production...there are quite a few in the tennessee camp that think he'll be better, but i don't agree with them...i do think he will be good enough, though with all the talent on this team.

that is huge news morley was an absolute beast and hopefully he can turn his career around and become the elite safety that he was originally slated to be. with warren he will step right in and play as well if not better than brown. the sec east is scary young with georgia, florida, and tennesse all returning a major nucleus of young players. for as dominant as the sec is now i believe in the next two years it is going to be rediculus how competitive the conference is.

that is huge news morley was an absolute beast and hopefully he can turn his career around and become the elite safety that he was originally slated to be. with warren he will step right in and play as well if not better than brown. the sec east is scary young with georgia, florida, and tennesse all returning a major nucleus of young players. for as dominant as the sec is now i believe in the next two years it is going to be rediculus how competitive the conference is.