go illini!!!

dirtybird025

yeah i was hoping ya'll would pull it out against them. this should get ya'll back in the top 25.

good to see you are back, on your day back illni with the upset. wink.gif

hopefully.....i think it should be good enough to get them higher than 18....i mean....our d is strong and our running game in astounding...............mendenhall is no knowshon........but knowshon is no mendenhall....depends on the situation.

yeah i was hoping ya'll would pull it out against them. this should get ya'll back in the top 25.

good to see you are back, on your day back illni with the upset. wink.gif

hopefully.....i think it should be good enough to get them higher than 18....i mean....our d is strong and our running game in astounding...............mendenhall is no knowshon........but knowshon is no mendenhall....depends on the situation.

i'm not a uga fan lol. i'm a hokies fan. tyrod taylor put on a show today.

from what i see....he did......i was jsut referring to how talented knowshon is and how is one of the elite rb's this year. i don't mind vt at all.......but for how marcus/mike vick and d'lo act.....kinda leaves a bad reputation on that school. that doesn't mean they are all like that.......i hope we get some ppl in the future outta vt.

i'm not a uga fan lol. i'm a hokies fan. tyrod taylor put on a show today.

from what i see....he did......i was jsut referring to how talented knowshon is and how is one of the elite rb's this year. i don't mind vt at all.......but for how marcus/mike vick and d'lo act.....kinda leaves a bad reputation on that school. that doesn't mean they are all like that.......i hope we get some ppl in the future outta vt.

more like marcus and mike, i don't think d-hall gives vt a bad reputation he's a good guy just plays with a lot of emotion.

heres a vid of tyrod taylor on nfl network, showing him with his parents, and playing football he seems like a good guy. he's not a troublemaker.

tyrod taylor on nfl network

more like marcus and mike, i don't think d-hall gives vt a bad reputation he's a good guy just plays with a lot of emotion.

heres a vid of tyrod taylor on nfl network, showing him with his parents, and playing football he seems like a good guy. he's not a troublemaker.

tyrod taylor on nfl network

hey let the man have his fun, his team breal the "number 1" team, and proved that ohio state was a sham. go illi. also uga will beat the rest of thier teams, and tenn will lose a game, so then uga will go to the champ game, and win!!!!!!

thanks my friend....always know ya got my back, and vise versa. that would be great if uga can win out and win the sec, too bad illinois won't, but for the best team in the big 10, illinois is by far that team to beat.

hey let the man have his fun, his team breal the "number 1" team, and proved that ohio state was a sham. go illi. also uga will beat the rest of thier teams, and tenn will lose a game, so then uga will go to the champ game, and win!!!!!!

thanks my friend....always know ya got my back, and vise versa. that would be great if uga can win out and win the sec, too bad illinois won't, but for the best team in the big 10, illinois is by far that team to beat.