i will never ever support nd

KingPickles

weis is still there because nd doesn't want to buy him out (they can't do that for at least 4-5 years) and they'd look bad and like renegers after they fired willingham. and, everybody expected nd to be garbage this year in the first place, it's not like this is a surprise...i guess people figured that the touchdown jesus magic would come through and nd would have an impossibly good dream season. reality has hit nd like a sledgehammer.

but yeah, for those reasons, weis is going to be in nd for a good while.

weis is still there because nd doesn't want to buy him out (they can't do that for at least 4-5 years) and they'd look bad and like renegers after they fired willingham. and, everybody expected nd to be garbage this year in the first place, it's not like this is a surprise...i guess people figured that the touchdown jesus magic would come through and nd would have an impossibly good dream season. reality has hit nd like a sledgehammer.

but yeah, for those reasons, weis is going to be in nd for a good while.

take that shhh somewhere else - willingham wasn't winning with his own recruits

if weis was able to do that with what willingham had, then willingham was definitely underachieving. although i disagree with the way he was ousted (he really deserved better; willingham brought nd back to the point where they could actually be considered contenders, not just based on their history.), he was certainly underachieving. the thing is, everyone knew this was gonna be a horrible year. the media had this team going ofer the year. it's a miracle that they won 1 game, even if it was on the road.

take that shhh somewhere else - willingham wasn't winning with his own recruits

if weis was able to do that with what willingham had, then willingham was definitely underachieving. although i disagree with the way he was ousted (he really deserved better; willingham brought nd back to the point where they could actually be considered contenders, not just based on their history.), he was certainly underachieving. the thing is, everyone knew this was gonna be a horrible year. the media had this team going ofer the year. it's a miracle that they won 1 game, even if it was on the road.

please with notre dame's schedule against all the armed forces there is no excuse to just win 1 game thats the dumbest thing i've heard.. north texas is giving navy a run for their money... come on now a perennial powerhouse should be just that... a perennial powerhouse... truth is they have always been over-hyped because of their television contract and have always lost the big game ever since i can remember... when's the last time they won a bowl game? exactly

please with notre dame's schedule against all the armed forces there is no excuse to just win 1 game thats the dumbest thing i've heard.. north texas is giving navy a run for their money... come on now a perennial powerhouse should be just that... a perennial powerhouse... truth is they have always been over-hyped because of their television contract and have always lost the big game ever since i can remember... when's the last time they won a bowl game? exactly

i agree and bob davie was fired after the 3rd game in '01

but this team needs to get in a conference to be competitive

i agree and bob davie was fired after the 3rd game in '01

but this team needs to get in a conference to be competitive