georgia vs auburn question

Demetrius Dew

uga stadium has been known as between the hedges correct? but doesn't auburn have hedges around their field too? does this have anything to do with this rivalry? unsure.gifunsure.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

auburn does, but it's not quite like uga. uga has walkway around the field and the hedges separate it and the field. auburn has hedges, but they are up against the stands.

as far as i know, georgia coined that phrase.

uga stadium has been known as between the hedges correct? but doesn't auburn have hedges around their field too? does this have anything to do with this rivalry? unsure.gifunsure.gifhuh.gifhuh.gif

auburn does, but it's not quite like uga. uga has walkway around the field and the hedges separate it and the field. auburn has hedges, but they are up against the stands.

grantland rice coined the "between the hedges" saying after georgia's famous hedges other teams like auburn,south carolina followed by adding hedges.

grantland rice coined the "between the hedges" saying after georgia's famous hedges other teams like auburn,south carolina followed by adding hedges.